PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Wes' Art Shop 3.0 (OPEN)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 123

Orre's AvatarOrre
Welcome!
Password: Togepi
I'm back.. again.. for a third? time. Let's see if I remember how to make one of these.
  • Rules
  • Prices
  • Queue
✐PFQ rules apply, obviously. ✐Please make it clear what you want! I won't hunt you down for info. ✐A WIP will be sent out when the sketch of the commission is done. ✐After the WIP is accepted, I won't do major lineart changes for free. ✐Please label your trades when you send them. ✐I am willing to draw pokemon, ferals, anthros, humans, etc. ✐If paying with real money, I use paypal. ✐At times I will be accepting alternative payments. ✐Put the password in your post so I know you've read everything. ✐Prices and rules are subject to change.
✐Sprite Edits: 200 / $2 / 1M ✐Chibis: 300 / $3 / 1.5M ✐Headshots: 500 , $5 / 2.5M ✐Pixel Fullbodies: 700 / $7 / 3.5M ✐Fullbodies: 1000 / $10 / 5M ✐Customs: 1500 / $15 / 7.5M
Nothing at the moment!

Examples: Sprite Edits

Examples: Chibis

Examples: Headshots

Examples: Pixel Fullbodies

Examples: Fullbodies

Examples: Customs

Password Hover an Oddish on this post to find the password!
icon from the pokemon snatcher leo manga journal / art shop Type Race Score: 1500
Elizadesu's AvatarElizadesu
Hi! Can you do a pixel fullbody of Andromeda for 3.5mcr? o: I'm fine with any posing/expression thats easier for you! Also, pikachu cx
Gif by goat-nerd
Art shop Trade Shop Avatar by Lumineu, Amy from Grand Chase
Syre's AvatarSyre
Hello your art is super cute! Could I get a pixel fullbody of Jingle for 700zc?? Pikachu c:
Credit
Avatar by cloudtail + sig by Obstagoon <3
Syre's Arto Bean & Gacha Shop!! Greyholde Adopts!!
Orre's AvatarOrre
yes to the both of you! ill get started as soon as i can ^^
Orre's AvatarOrre
@Elizadesu Here is your finished commission! Let me know if anything needs changing
safi's Avatarsafi
hello! could i get a chibi of mist for 300zc please? any pose or expression is fine with me :D raichu !
used to be ophanim ! item + pokemon shop art + adopt shop
× 37 / 500
buying adamant orbs for 200gp / 40zc each!
tonight i need my dreams to walk on true please tell me if that sounds like a plan to you
code - hercules background (from the movie perfect blue) icon - official monster hunter frontier artwork
Edgy Vulpix's AvatarEdgy Vulpix
hi there >> Would he be okay for a pixel fullbody? I can pay in cr! Raichu ^^
My art shop! Avatar by Kasey Licht
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Art by Chiouart on Tumblr!
Orre's AvatarOrre
yes to the both of you! ill add you to the queue :]
Orre's AvatarOrre
@Syre Here is your finished commission! Let me know if anything needs changing
Orre's AvatarOrre
@Ophanim Here is your finished commission! Let me know if anything needs changing

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page