PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Code shop?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

angelatos's Avatarangelatos
I'm thinking about opening up a shop where people can get me to code things for them, but I don't know which forum it would go in? I already have a banner shop, which is under pokemon art shops, and a general trade shop, which is under trade shops, but I have no idea where a code shop would go. The closest I can think of would be the regular trade shops forum, but that doesn't quite seem right. Please help!
ash♡18♡she/they avatar credit: me banners credit: me Credit*Stock
  • I
  • II
hey man im just doing my best
266h|0s|1a|0m next hunt: ?
icymoon193's Avataricymoon193
What types of things would you be coding? If it’s something like post templates or forum signatures, it would be in Other Art Shops.
angelatos's Avatarangelatos
late reply, sorry!! mostly stuff to do with bbcode, such as tabs and tables and hideboxes and the likes. I've done most of the coding for a few abouts and almost all of the coding (excluding the template) for my shop, so it would be stuff like that
xXSummerXx's AvatarxXSummerXx
Would you be doing Codding like putting those codes to determine if there's a shiny or delta in the shelter? cause i dont know how to do that and would love someone to do that for me
DrWho's AvatarDrWho

QUOTE originally posted by xXSummerXx

Would you be doing Codding like putting those codes to determine if there's a shiny or delta in the shelter? cause i dont know how to do that and would love someone to do that for me
The code you describe, and many others, are posted here: https://pokefarm.com/forum/thread/127552/Site-Skins-How-To-and-Helpful-CSS
Avatar commissioned from chrisCrossed' art shop

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page