PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

ūüĆīA Little Slice of ParadiseūüĆī [Come see!]

Forum Index > Pok√©Farm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 313233

Sen-ku's AvatarSen-ku

A Little Slice of Paradise

You have traveled long and far along your journey, following it's path wherever it takes you. And it has led you here, on the outskirts of Paradise. Where there's just a little bit of everything you might need to continue your journey. You look to your left and see a sign that reads, "Rest here for as long as you like. Look around, take in the scenery, smell the crisp and clean air and recollect your thoughts." You see a shack up ahead overlooking a cliff. Upon entering, a young man greets you and hands you tablet.

Rules

~All PFQ rules apply ~Please consider subscribing especially if you place an order to know when to expect the trade and/or to stay up-to-date on new additions/changes to my shop. ~Please post in this thread what you want, not a labeled trade or PM. That way others will know what is no longer available in the off-chance I forget to update my shop. ~All pokémon that are UFT are in my "Shop Specials" and "PFQ For Sale" fields, and legendaries in my "Texas hold 'em" field, if you have any questions about the Pokémon themselves, that should be the first place you look. All pokémon, whether it be a mini icon or platform, are clickable which sends you directly to the summary page of that pokémon. ~Please use pokémon you don't want back when trading items or sending currency. ~All prices are firm unless otherwise stated but subject to change, either temporary or permanent, along with what's being offered. ~Lastly, All rules are subject to change
I used to be Seismicrhino. Pfp from Dr. Stone anime series. Check out my shop. There's a little bit of everything! S/A/(M), PFQ mons, Legendaries, Summons, Forme change items, I even do Shelter Searches! So come check it out :) I am now collecting Death Wings for my first ever legendary melan hunt.
√ó 32 / 600
If you have any spare, I'll gladly take them off your hands. Just PM me :)
Sen-ku's AvatarSen-ku

For Sale

After reading the tablet, you look up to see 3 different sections within the shack. The first one that catches your eye, has sparkling and pale pokémon, some pokémon you've never seen before and pokémon that you've only ever heard of but never seen in person.
  • Shinies
  • Albinos
  • Melans
  • PFQ
  • Legendaries
2:10:10,000
4:20:20,000

Morpeko

**Aug
6:30:30,000
8:40:40,000

Hawlucha

**Jun

Morelull

**Jun

Wimpod

**Jul

Froakie

**Aug
10:50:50,000
12:60:60,000
14:70:70,000
16:80:80,000

Dragapult

**Jun
32:160:160,000
48:240:240,000
4:20:20,000
8:40:40,000

Morpeko

**Aug
12:60:60,000

Honedge

**Jun

Hawlucha

**Jun

Morelull

**Jun

Wimpod

**Jul
20:100:100,000

Riolu

**Jun
24:120:120,000
28:140:140,000
64:320:320,000
96:480:480,000
Here's where I'll post melans I'm selling None at the moment, stay tuned...

Shinies

Seasonal Turtwig

• Males
  • Females
20:100:100,000

Albinos

Seasonal Turtwig

• Males
  • Females
36:180:180,000

Regulars for Pairs

1:5:5,000 I'm doing a 3for1 deal. Meaning if you only buy 1 PFQ mon, it's the price for 1 PFQ mon, if you buy 3 PFQ mon, it's stil the price for 1 PFQ mon, but if you buy 4 PFQ mon, it's the price of 2 PFQ mon and so forth until they're all gone. So 1-3 PFQ mon = price above^^ 4-6 PFQ mon = Double price above^^ 7-9 PFQ mon = Triple price above ^^ And so on... I'm selling these mainly for your breeding pair purposes. Please check my two full "PFQ for Sale" fields, it'll take too long and too much space to put them all here. (Quotes are clickable.)
3:15:15,000 each. *There's a BOGO hapening right now! Buy any legendary, get one free! Azelf x1 Hoopa x1 Registeel x1 Dialga x1 Tapu Fini x1 Magearna x1 Articuno x1 Necrozma x1
**The first special in every category, (Above the bold line) I will DP it after 1 month of it not selling. Example, The S. Jolly Hawlucha, S. Sassy Morelull, S. Docile Dragpult, A. Bold Honedge, A. Quirky Hawlucha, A. Mild Morelull and A. Rash Riolu's expiration date is Jun 26, 2020.
For all new species additions to the shop, the species will be excluded from the DP countdown for a minimum of 2 months. For example, the S/A Wimpod were added 1 DP cycle ago, they will be apart of July's DP cycle. Any new mons that are added from now until June 25th, will be excluded from it for 2 months and then they will be included into the following DP cycle. So they will apart of August's DP cycle if they're not sold by then.
Sen-ku's AvatarSen-ku

The Swap Stop

Then you take a peek at the next section in the shack that caught your eye. You see all kinds of powerful items that can either call upon legendary pokémon or completely change other pokémon's appearances and you're awestruck.
  • Summon Swap
  • Mega Stone Swap
  • Forme Change Swap
Here is a list of Summons I have: Fire Feather x2 Origin Sash x0 GS Ball x1 Rock Statue x5 Ice Statue x1 Jade Orb / Mage Orb x1 Kagami x1 Kusanagi x0 Adamant Orb x0 Lustrous Orb x3 Azure Flute x1 Raijin's Lamp x2 Gray Stone x2 Apprentice's √Čp√©e x0 Death Wing - NUFT Lono Idol x2 Black Prism x1 I will swap summons that are around the same value in the market. For example: let's say I had a summon you wanted and the lowest value for that summon in the Market is around 400,000, and you had a summon that you wanted to swap with me but the lowest value in the Market for your summon was around 300,000, I wouldn't swap with you because it wouldn't be fair to you that I would be getting a higher valued summon and you'd be getting a lesser valued summon in return. And vice versa. (Unless you don't care about the market value for whatever reason and you're ok with getting a lower valued summon, then in that case I will swap with you). I hope this clears up some confusion and you can see where I'm coming from :)
This section is mainly for swapping mega stones but if you absolutely wanted to buy it, then shoot me an offer under market value. I'll only swap mega stones within the same tier. For example: I'll swap a mega stone Q for another mega stone Q since they're both in tier 5 or a Blastoisinite for a Blazikenite since they're both in Tier 4. Here are the Mega Stones I have:

Tier 1

None

Looking For

Tier 2

Absolite x0

Looking For

Tier 3

None

Looking For

Tier 4

None

Looking For

Tier 5

Goodranite Q x0 Pyrite Q x0 Skarmorite Q x0

Looking For

Most PFQ mega stones, If you're looking to swap PM/thread post your offer :)
This is the section where I post the Forme change items I have and you can swap it, or buy it. For under market value* ofc :). However, you can only swap items within their own category. For example, you can't swap a sparkplug for a dragonball, or vice versa.

√úber-Rare

Items that fall under this category are: Red Orb, Blue Orb, Mythrite, Opal, Korokunite Q, Adamantite, Dragon Ball or Prison Bottle. Mythrite x1 Red Orb x1 Adamantite xNUFT

Arceus Plates

Here my Acreus plates are for dexing. Once I have Silvally memories, they will go here too. 5 per plate. Flame Plate x2 Zap Plate x2 Meadow Plate x1 Icicle Plate x2 Fist Plate x2 Toxic Plate x2 Earth Plate x1 Mind Plate x2 Insect Plate x1 Stone Plate x2 Spooky Plate x1 Dread Plate x1

Scour

This section is for items that can only be obtained by sending certain pokémon on Scour Missions. These include the 4 Genesect Drives and the Reveal Glass. Reveal Glass x1 Burn Drive x1 Chill Drive x1 Douse Drive x1 Shock Drive x1

All others

As the title suggests, this is for all other Forme-change items. Rain Jewel x2 Snow Jewel x0 Sun Jewel x4 Fan Sparkplug x4 Frost Sparkplug x5 Heat Sparkplug x6 Mow Sparkplug x4 Wash Sparkplug x5 Bindi x7 King's Shield x3 Leftovers x0 Glimmering Scale x8 X-Ray Specs x2
*If you don't understand what I mean by this, shoot me a PM, I'll be more than happy to help clarify it for you :)
Sen-ku's AvatarSen-ku

Shelter Searches

You peek over at the last section in the shack and you see that it's not like the other 2 sections you've just seen, but something entriely different. You see that it's a service that searches the galaxy for whatever you like.

Pricing

1:5:5,000 per pokemon (Max 5) This is where you ask me to find a specific pokemon in the shelter to help complete your breeding pairs. Once your order is posted, I will allot 3 days (on my free time) to find your requested mon, if I don't find it, I will PM you to see if you still want me to keep searching and 3 more days will be allotted and so forth. (No extra charge for extended searching, just one price per pokémon, however long it takes.) Pokémon will be sent all in one batch. Payment will be due when pokémon are found, NOT before-hand. I won't search for S/A/M/D pokémon because of how rare they are. I can do exclusives but still, they are still rare so don't be upset that I can't find one, just come back another time and I might find one.

Form

[b]Hey SeismicRhino, could you help me find...[/b] [b]I'm looking for[/b]: [b]Any Specific gender?[/b]: [b]Any Specific nature?[/b]: [b]Could it be any evo from it's line?[/b]: [b]Additional Info?[/b]: [b]Payment method?[/b]:
Sen-ku's AvatarSen-ku

Updates

Whenever there's current and relevant updates, I'll post them here

Sales/deals

-The PFQ mon sale is still going on and will continue to be in effect until they are all gone :) -I've decided to do the BOGO on legendaries until they're all gone also. Buy 1, get 1 free. {May 26} A 23% dicount will be applied to the next 5 people that order from the shop. (4 spots left)

Other

Anouncements

{Jun 8} Changed S/A prices down to DP pricing (Something I should've done from the get-go). Removed Deltas section since I won't be selling them anymore. I updated PFQ S/A prices as well and I updated inventory.
Sen-ku's AvatarSen-ku
RESERVED
Sen-ku's AvatarSen-ku
And the shop is OPEN!
Willowheart's AvatarWillowheart
May I grab the Zygarde and Xearneas for 30k CR? Thank you ^^
©
coded by aud.rey for willowheart's use only art by morse
  • Click?
  • Buying
  • Shops!
Normalium Z

Normalium Z

Z-Crystal

(: 0)

A crystallised form of Z-Power. It can be used to boost Albino rates for Normal-type Eggs.

Sells for 1,000

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
NormalGrass
Happiness 27%
Impish nature
Buying Protectors for 1.5k CR each or equiv!
Sen-ku's AvatarSen-ku
Sure thing! Sending now :)
To make my first order, my request would be a shiny pikipek! May I grab a male one, regardless of its nature please?
She/Her Misdreavus -4 PFQ My Shop! My Journal! Credits are in my journal c:

Pages: 123··· 313233

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© Pok√©Farm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page