PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Art contest #3

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Contests > Official Contests >

Pages: 123456

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Let's clear away some of the dust that gathered over here and get things going with another art contest! We're looking for fan-art that we can post on our social media, so here's your chance to win some prizes and be featured! Our top picks from the submissions will be awarded somewhere in the ballpark of 5,000 GP, possibly more depending on how much we love it! And the very best will receive a special Custom Sprite:
Art that we give prizes to may then be used on our social media - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram... Credit will be given in the form of a link to your profile, and we will only use your art if you got a prize - if you didn't get a prize, then we didn't compensate for it, and so we won't use it. The art should feature / showcase our Exclusive Starters: one or more of Taiveret, Flarbat, and Hydrark, or any of their evolutions, however you choose. Everything else is entirely up to you! The deadline for submissions is 10 AM Server Time on Monday 19th of October (3 years ago) If you want a suggestion for a theme... well, Hallowe'en won't be long after the deadline, perhaps we might want to feature art then? But that's optional, it would be nice to have a variety. I'm just putting this out there as a thought. We look forward to seeing your submissions :) FAQs from the last one: - Is there a size requirement? No, but it shouldn't be too small. Square is ideal but really any size will work. - Where should I post my entry? Just post it in this thread. Use the Image Uploader if you need it. - Is the CS prize account-locked? No. It can be traded. - Can we put anything else along with the subject? You can add other things to the image, but the subject must be the focus of the image. - Can it be a collaboration? Yes, however only the person submitting the entry will be awarded a prize so you will need to figure out how to share with your collaborator. Both/all artists involved will be credited on the post, however. - Can I submit more than one? Yes, but you can only win one prize. Please take a look at the previous contest and the one before that to see how that went. Additional links: Taiveret Line concept Flarbat Line concept Hydrark line concept
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
hihi niet!! i hope its okay to ask a lil question here!! id absolutely love it if we could be supplied with a non-sprite refrence for these mons? are they available? also may we draw their variants? (S/A/M) or their normal colours?? thanks so much!!
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
I'll ask the art team if they have them lying around. As for variants, the normal colours would be preferred.
Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit
im going to be doing multiple entries, i assume i just have to edit my post here with my other entries as i finish them!! i was looking for an excuse to draw the starters so yay!

entry #1

what if i told you pokefarm starters are baby?
Novan-chan's AvatarNovan-chan
Hello everyone, I'm sorry for the delay with providing artwork for the contest so long after it was asked. I thought to make fronts and backs of the Starters' basic stages, in hope that it would help. Along with making fronts and backs, I had to find and do a couple edits to the old concept art I made to Hydrark's and Taiveret's Lines. Fair warning, both Hydrark and Taiveret's concept images are big images, so they may take a bit to load. All images have been updated to the 1st post in url links. Best of luck to all of you, can't wait to see all the cute and amazing art!
credits
Novan-Chan and all forms of her belong to me Avatar of Novan is made by me for my use only!
rainesapphire's Avatarrainesapphire
Here is my entry for the contest! They were really fun to draw!
lesbeowulf's Avatarlesbeowulf
this seemed like fun!

Entires

Entry 1

Entry 2

Entry 3

-🌺
This farmer got at least 1 albino in Type Race!
This farmer got at least 1 shiny in Type Race!
This farmer got 1000+ points in Type Race!

box boxes for Mar 30th b-day: 22
hi! }
Actually had a load of fun with this. Good luck everyone who enters ^^ Edit: Might enter in multiple! Inspiration hit early this morning

Entry

Here's another cuse for you - may all your bacon burn! My trade shop My art shop GIF from Howls Moving Castle! | Signature by CatEnergetic.
myoukyomou's Avatarmyoukyomou
yo heres my entry. there's an animated version as well. sorry for a few design inconsistencies i was working from the sprites before the references were released and it was a little too late to change them

unanimated version (large image)

animated version

if you're on pc, open the video in a new tab, right click > check "loop" and uncheck "show controls" if it hasn't been done for you already for a better viewing experience https://i.imgur.com/rxtkRC7.mp4 download links to the actual gif file in a mediafire or MEGA link can be provided upon request, but i recommend using the mp4 to post on social media instead due to the way smaller file size (9.2 mb compared to the gif file's 100mb)
pfp by me, signature gif from ghost trick: phantom detective. Signature visual is from Tom Clancy's The Division 2
The fleeting morning, and the besieging night.
00Mikey00's Avatar00Mikey00
Hello, i got a question. Is this contest for digital art only or can people enter with traditional art as well? Thanks in advance!

Pages: 123456

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page