PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

• ° poké fusion adopt shop! •° | adopts available! ♡

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12

SailorSCTk's AvatarSailorSCTk
  • intro
  • adoptables
  • requests
  • pricing
I make pokemon fusions on my phone in my spare time as a way to defuse and relax and I thought that maybe I could find them good homes here! I am really new to doing art digitally so please bare with me while I get the hang of my program ;_; The adoptables listed in the next tab will come as a higher quality image without a watermark once adopted! Please reply to inquire, but my PM's are open as well! ♡ Adopts that have found homes:

x

adopted by InsaneHysteria!

x

adopted by AbsolGirl1234!

x

adopted by Spewpa!

x

adopted by Spewpa!

x

adopted by sleek07!

x

adopted by ittybittykraken!
finished requests:

x

meinfoo x glaceon for LunarHana!

x

almost there!

furret x sneasel

phantump x xatu

cherrim x mothim

braixen x purrloin

rapidash x nidoking

breloom x togetic

lopunny x lilligant

steenee x mareanie

fakemon examples

Jackalamp Ghost x Fairy (Character owned by me!)

fusion examples

(All characters below owned by me!) zangoose x banette
cubone x houndour spritzee x dragonair azurill x plusle & minun
Requests are currently: Open for line art only! Full Color Slots: x. InsaneHysteria x. Currently Closed
Line Art Slots: x. Open x. Open
Adoptables are currently: pay what you want! Don't be afraid to offer! I'm new to art and just grateful to find homes for these babies. I'll accept just about anything in exchange, as well as PayPal if that is preferred! ♡ Requests are currently: pay what you want! This will change eventually, but for now I do not have any set prices. I am offering both full color & lineart options and will price accordingly in the future! ♡
krista ・゚✧
code
sailorsctk ↬
°• reserved •°
theme by ToxicGluttony
sailorsctk ↬
theme by ToxicGluttony
Could I offer 500 ZC for the goodra x pyukumuku? Let me know if I need to increase my offer. I just love the color scheme. I will also be back once custom requests open up. I would love to see what idea you could come up with on my oc.
Avatar of a Bannette/Tyranitar Fusion was made by BumbleJuice Avatar of a Tyranitar/Grimmsnarl Fusion was made by AmazedFurz Avatar of the Goodra Fusion was made by SailorSCTk
AbsolGirl1234's AvatarAbsolGirl1234
Is there any min price? If not I’d like to offer 30 zc for the pocheyna one. I’m broke 😭😭

QUOTE originally posted by InsaneHysteria

Could I offer 500 ZC for the goodra x pyukumuku? Let me know if I need to increase my offer. I just love the color scheme. I will also be back once custom requests open up. I would love to see what idea you could come up with on my oc.

QUOTE originally posted by AbsolGirl1234

Is there any min price? If not I’d like to offer 30 zc for the pocheyna one. I’m broke 😭😭
@InsaneHysteria: Absolutely! No need to increase at all! They are one of my favorites so far, I had so much fun with the colors. *.* Requests are only closed until I am off work and can concentrate. I'll open up Saturday & Sunday! I'll PM you the clean copy & set up a trade! Thank you so much for your business & I look forward to working on your OC! ♡ @AbsolGirl: No minimum! I'll gladly accept your offer. Thank you so much! I'll set up a trade and PM you the clean copy! ♡ Ps. It may take about an hour or so before I set up trades as I'm getting ready for work now but will send ASAP!
Spewpa's AvatarSpewpa
Would you accept 2 Iolite tokens for Noibat/Whimsicott and Ledian/Zorua?
18/500 Raijin's Lamps - Buying at 170gp/equiv per* I hoard Rotom Sparkplugs, Cracked Teapots, and Shelter Pass C. *Only if I have the currency Avatar by me. Sprites and background from Deltarune.

QUOTE originally posted by Spewpa

Would you accept 2 Iolite tokens for Noibat/Whimsicott and Ledian/Zorua?
Certainly! Sorry for the late response. I'll set set up a trade and send you a PM with the correct images. Thank you! ♡
LünarHana's AvatarLünarHana
Hello! I'd love to make a pokemon fusion request? First pokemon Glaceon and the 2nd, just something you might think is cute or cool? :> ahh glaceon doesn't have to be the main body or anything just mash em up however you want
Journal (Needed pokemon) | 18+ journal PFQ Avatar by Tickyicky free to use with credit

QUOTE originally posted by LunarHana

Hello! I'd love to make a pokemon fusion request? First pokemon Glaceon and the 2nd, just something you might think is cute or cool? :> ahh glaceon doesn't have to be the main body or anything just mash em up however you want
Hi! I'll add you to the queue! That sounds reasonable & I'm excited to surprise you. C: Please bare with me on order time- I should have both queued orders by the end of the weekend! This will close request slots for now! ♡

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page