PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Whitley's School of Art and Design

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Art Schools >

Pages: 1234

icedragonboi's Avataricedragonboi
Sorry, I’m not used to Procreate so the art’s lining is a bit different than what may be submitted later on.(don’t have access to my computer right now) I also didn’t use a border for the button since I couldn’t find matching colors. I hope everything still looks alright!
*button*
It links to my art for the facial anatomy lesson
geez, I hope it’s okay that I’ve posted so many times ;~;
Hi! Call me Lance c: Collecting Sassy Melans Code || BG || Icon
Trade Shop - Custom/F2U Templates - Journal Pms are always open ✧˖˖✧ I love to make new friends!
Whit's AvatarWhit

QUOTE originally posted by icedragonboi

Sorry, I’m not used to Procreate so the art’s lining is a bit different than what may be submitted later on.(don’t have access to my computer right now) I also didn’t use a border for the button since I couldn’t find matching colors. I hope everything still looks alright!
*button*
It links to my art for the facial anatomy lesson
geez, I hope it’s okay that I’ve posted so many times ;~;
Both look great! <3
Whitley - It/Its/He/Him - 21 DO NOT USE THEY/THEM PRONOUNS FOR ME.

Current Chain: 0 | 34

Cattafang's AvatarCattafang
Name: Cattafang (or Catta for short!) Enrollment: BBCode and CSS Software: PFQ Template Editor Other Info: i’m somewhat familiar with BBCode (mainly the BBCode on PFQ), but unfortunately pretty unfamiliar with Styleclass

Cattafang's Badge Case

Badge Case by Nebby

About Me

==> hey. you can call me Cattafang or Catta ==>pfp is by me, character is an AU version of character Dan from Roommates ==>she/her or they/them. either’s fine. ==>bisexual banner done by EeveeBailey
Whit's AvatarWhit

QUOTE originally posted by Cattafang

Name: Cattafang (or Catta for short!) Enrollment: BBCode and CSS Software: PFQ Template Editor Other Info: i’m somewhat familiar with BBCode (mainly the BBCode on PFQ), but unfortunately pretty unfamiliar with Styleclass
Accepted!
Cattafang's AvatarCattafang
tried out the button code for myself. i played around a bit with the pixel width and it ended up pretty nicely. button leads to a pic of something i drew yesterday by the way.
Whit's AvatarWhit

QUOTE originally posted by Cattafang

tried out the button code for myself. i played around a bit with the pixel width and it ended up pretty nicely. button leads to a pic of something i drew yesterday by the way.
This looks amazing, and so does your drawing! :D
StormySeas99's AvatarStormySeas99
Hello! I have decided that I will no longer enroll in this class, because I'm too busy with other things and school and stuff, so don't expect any submissions from me. Sorry!
My art shop! Avatar by Matamoja Awesome sprite by Aquanine Anyone know of an art shop that will draw my Wings of Fire girls Sundew and Willow? If you do, PM me with the link ^^
ManonDauphine's AvatarManonDauphine
Name: ManonDauphine Enrollment: Spriting; BBCODE and CSS Softwares: Microsoft paint Other Info: I recently started getting into spriting and I dream of owning a sprite shop in the future; and I know extremely basic bbcode. (but I don't know any css.)

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page