PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Whitley's School of Art and Design

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Art Schools >

Pages: 1234

Whit's AvatarWhit

QUOTE originally posted by poke0827

I'll admit, I'm not used to drawing noses, but I hope everything else turned out OK!

Facial Anatomy Drawing

This looks incredible! I'll be adding the badge beside your name in the roster shortly!
Whitley - It/Its/He/Him - 21 DO NOT USE THEY/THEM PRONOUNS FOR ME.

Current Chain: 0 | 34

Spewpa's AvatarSpewpa
Name: Spewpa Enrollment: BBCode and CSS Softwares: I use PFQ's Template Editor for coding. Other Info: Hmm, I'd say I get the gist of coding and can code decent templates, but I would like to be able to code my own template from scratch without looking at other people's codes for help.
Hi, I'm Spewpa. I hoard Cracked Teapots
, Rotom Sparkplugs, and Shelter Pass C
- hover to see my stock! Feel free to send any unwanted ones! Journal - Art Shop - My Codes Icon~ me Gif~ Pokémon XYZ.
Whit's AvatarWhit

QUOTE originally posted by Spewpa

Name: Spewpa Enrollment: BBCode and CSS Softwares: I use PFQ's Template Editor for coding. Other Info: Hmm, I'd say I get the gist of coding and can code decent templates, but I would like to be able to code my own template from scratch without looking at other people's codes for help.
Accepted! Will add you to the main post shortly!
Matamoja's AvatarMatamoja
Made this.

anatomical drawing

Name: Matamoja "And what if none of their souls were saved? They went to their maker impeccably shaved"
~Sweeney Todd
Whit's AvatarWhit

QUOTE originally posted by Matamoja

Made this.

anatomical drawing

Love it! :D
Matamoja's AvatarMatamoja
Also, can I take some more classes? I would love to take color theory and defining art style classes as well ^^
Whit's AvatarWhit

QUOTE originally posted by Matamoja

Also, can I take some more classes? I would love to take color theory and defining art style classes as well ^^
Sure thing, I'll add you and lessons will be up sometime next week, im just a little swamped IRL right now!
Pøckychu's AvatarPøckychu
Name: Pøckychu Enrollment: BBCode and CSS Softwares: PFQ Template Editor Other Info: I know a little BBCode but barely any CSS
Typerace score:894 Avatar Credit
Signature by CatEnergetic, with help from Wardove. Gif.
Whit's AvatarWhit

QUOTE originally posted by Pøckychu

Name: Pøckychu Enrollment: BBCode and CSS Softwares: PFQ Template Editor Other Info: I know a little BBCode but barely any CSS
Accepted! I'm up way past my bedtime so if I don't add you soon, I'll add you to the roster tomorrow!
sleek07's Avatarsleek07
Name: sleek07 Enrollment: Color Softwares: Medibang Other Info: Relatively new to digital art ^^
  • Credits
  • Progress
  • Shops
× 1 / 500
For Tapu Koko hunt
Banners made by angelatos.

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page