PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

What does this mean?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

LowenCraft's AvatarLowenCraft
I am trying to breed a Combee for the Shelter, but when I click on the male combed, it says this: Error! Pokémon is busy and cannot be placed in the DayCare at this time. What does that mean? And why was this feature there in the first place?
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal
It means that your male combee is busy with something else (Scours, Contest, Trades) and therefore can't be put in the daycare at this time. Once your combee frees up you can put it in the daycare.
2853 || 15/21 || 24
Buying Life Antlers at 300k or 60 zc
Official Bulbapedia Sawsbuck sprite used for avatar
LowenCraft's AvatarLowenCraft
XD THE COMBEE I WAS TRYING TO BREED THAT COMBEE WITH WAS ALSO A MALE, SO I THINK IT'S POSSIBLE THAT POKEMON CAN ALSO BE GAY!! and when I finally found a female combee, I named her "Lucky" (the name somehow wore off when I put her in the daycare)
Arsenal's AvatarArsenal
No, same gender pokemon can't breed eggs. You will need to have a male and female in order to breed eggs (Unowns are an exception to this, and genderless pokemon can breed with ditto, but that is a different can of worms). It sounds like your issue has been resolved though, so that is great.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page