PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Unhappiness?

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Mr.Cola's AvatarMr.Cola
Hey! So I got this thing from the shelter: And I am very confused. It evolves from "unhappiness", yet I have no clue how to make that happen. Help?
•I oftentimes can't comprehend what you're saying, forgive me if I ask you to elaborate •I am very apologetic, forgive me if that gets annoying •I oftentimes can't pick up on social cues, forgive me if I do something wrong/offensive •If I am oversharing, please let me know so I can stop •If I am breaking any rules, please tell me •Please be patient. o(╥﹏╥)
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
You have to put her in a field she dislike like Ground, Fighting or Grass. She should be ready to evolve after approx. 24hs being in a disliked field.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Click them, thankie! >> Shop Banner made by me
Mr.Cola's AvatarMr.Cola

QUOTE originally posted by Nightmøn

You have to put her in a field she dislike like Ground, Fighting or Grass. She should be ready to evolve after approx. 24hs being in a disliked field.
Oh, okay! I'll try that, hope it works

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page