PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Dimension Number 2 - An unconventional PMD RP

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP > Pkmn RP Setup >

Pages: 123

Name: Ezekiel (goes by Ezzy) Age: 19 Gender: Nonbinary (He/They) Species: Duskull Appearance: The eye light in his head is gold-yellow instead of red-pink and the markings on his back are tinted minty green Personality: Ezzy is rather shy, soft-spoken, and nervous. He has anxiety, if you couldn’t tell, and the effect it has on him and his interaction with others is quite large. While he’s friendly and kind, he’s terrible at starting or keeping up conversations with strangers. It’s to a point one might mistake him as selectively or fully mute. The only way he can really keep it going is if a shared interest is mentioned to use as a crutch. He also tends to downplay his abilities and achievements, shy away from unsafe things, and overthink things. Once they feel they can be more open with you though, they become a bit more talkative. They’ll even show their more relaxed side and maybe they’ll even be able to get louder. Regardless, in a pinch or moment of protectiveness they may show surprising determination and strength, no matter how silent. Backstory: Ezekiel grew up okay enough... except he was born with the gift to see and commune with spirits (not like ghost-types, though he could talk to them, I mean actual ghosts). Back before he developed anxiety to the degree he has now, he once tried to tell some friends he had and demonstrate, thinking he wasn’t alone. Those were not friends for much longer. When meaner kids had caught wind of “the weird ghost boy“ they were relentless in bullying him, they would throw things at him and even got a wild Pokémon to chase after him. Their parents weren’t the most accepting either, always telling them to not tell anyone “or do you wanna be seen as a creep?” He’d often take walks in the woods by his house to escape from things, and that’s how he made his first true friend: A Phantump that he consoled and that comforted him. They were the same age, around 9. Flash ahead to high school. After years of closeting themself, now with extra pressure due to figuring out they’re nonbinary and ace, and years of bullying and being shunned, he’s grown anxious and lonely save for his trusted friend Phantump. They caught the lil fella so that when they had to move and transfer schools for the second time after things got out of hand with bullies and protective spirits, Phantump could stay with them. Though in transferring, he found someone with similar powers. Someone that Phantump found familiar
Phantump is the dead brother to the person they found. Unless you’d like to make it a plot point or character growth point, they would have found this out before the portal.
. They grew close, even becoming romantic partners. But that couldn’t change that his life was forever tainted by anxiety and ridicule. When the portal came promising better for not only them but their partner and companion, well, what did the trio have to lose? Other abductees: His best friend of many years Phantump and his romantic partner Elizabeth (Liz for short). Both were willing as Phantump wanted to stay with his only good friends and Elizabeth had suffered too. Password: Hi how are ya? ;))) Oh and as a note, Ezekiel’s powers would probably shift to just being his ghost type attacks, unless you’d be okay with him seeing any true ghosts? Same with his partner Liz.
Angel/Neo || 19 || Leo || She/They/He Genderfluid || Demisexual Biromantic || Taken
these are by me!
Check out my art and sprite shop here for more by me! Have a nice day!
noctilucent's Avatarnoctilucent
ah nice! i’m not in a rush, so whenever and however is fine with me !
’so this first love was all for you‘ avatar and sig is official mdzs audio drama art
Ryko Eon: Nice! Alright, Carmine is in! And yes, she can start with the scarf. Tenshi-Akuma123: Interesting. Ezzy's in too! The "communion with ghosts" bit won't come into play right away but it could make for a fun plot point later on. Putting it on the backburner for now. Alrighty, that totals 7 so far. I'm gonna put new applications on hold for now until we've had a chance to establish the story and existing characters - don't want to overwhelm ourselves with planning just yet!
I have a journal again this one is """mature"""
vo¬ov
okay maybe eventually I will have a template for this?
Art credit in About Me
Skylarin's AvatarSkylarin
I can't even be upset someone else wanted to make an ace, mute member of the Duskull line with he/they pronouns, just Respect, my guy.
Ryko Eon's AvatarRyko Eon
Sounds good to me! Just let me know when it's time to bring Carmine in on this strange new world. to her anyway
whiimsicøtt's Avatarwhiimsicøtt
Finally was able to post! Sorry for taking so long. Work has me extra exhausted.
Kai/23//they/them/infp-t BLM i gotta heart full of love & a head full of dumb by RenCringe; click to go to their shop shop / journal / mature journal / icon
In case anyone's waiting on me: you guys are free to continue posting if you'd like. My intention was to give the starting characters a few rounds of posts to get acquainted with one another and their situations before anything else happens. I apologize if that wasn't obvious.

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page