PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Synchronizer

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

In Pokemon LG Eevee and LG Pikachu, there was an NPC capable of making all pokemon you found have a specific nature, but it only lasted 24hrs and cost a fee. My proposal is exactly that. A new NPC for Pokefarm Q capable of increasing the nature that a pokemon hatches as. I imagine it would last either 24hrs like a shiny charm (at the cost of ZC) or until reset much like the albino radar. Even just a 50% chance recieving pokemon of a specific nature would be a great boon. What makes this different from an everstone is that it can be applied to lab and supplier eggs as well as the eggs other people have bred in the shelter. Perhaps it works in conjunction with your own everstone, increasing the odds of pokemon you hatch to have the same nature as your parents 100% of the time. Pros: Allows people to hunt specific natures more easily. As stated before, allows summons, supplier and lab eggs to have a boosted chance at being a perferred nature. Less fears of hatching specials with a nature you dislike. Ie. A melanistic with ANY preference. A sink for premium currency possibly. Cons: May conflict with peoples Everstones if its not 100% or if there happens to be everstones on both parents with different natures. If theres any other pros and cons that other people can suggest feel free to let me know and I'll update this post!
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Absolutely not. That is an utterly game breaking feature.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Out of curiosity, what's game breaking about a chance of getting a preferred nature? I'm sure legendary hunters would pay through the nose for a feature like this
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
I mean, I'd love to get Adamant or Modest Pokemon easier as a battler. I'm wondering about how it would affect Shelter eggs though, especially the ones bred with Everstones. If I turn on a 50% chance of getting Adamant, but I get an egg with a Quiet parent with an Everstone, giving that egg a 50% chance of being quiet, where does that end up? Or would the Synchronizer not affect the shelter? How about the scenario the OP mentioned, though I don't see why this would happen, where I want Adamant but the parents are Quiet and Careful both with everstones? I'm also concerned about how this feature would affect the market. Since getting a thing is now easier, values drop. Especially if someone can create a 100% chance of their desired nature. Assuming you have an Everstone and everything to make 100% of hatches the best nature, shops would become obselete. That's just my thoughts on non-shinies and such, though. I don't necessarily support this suggestion for the market's sake, though if someone can provide good reasons for this to get out of Rejected then go ahead.
Trade Evolve Pokemon available and also specials for sale. See fields for more information. All duel challenges are welcome.
Lv. 56 — 6,520 / 9,897
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryCheri Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryChesto Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
WaterGround
Happiness 27%
Adamant nature

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page