PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

How many clicks to get egg from breeding pokemon x ditto

Forum Index > Core > Help >

natureluvr's Avatarnatureluvr
need to know for my planning
Avatar made for me by IzzyFizzyBoo
Kiryu's AvatarKiryu
There's a lot of info about breeding pairs in this guide! There's no set number of clicks to guarantee anything, it all depends on the compatibility % of the pair you're using and just pure luck. Most ditto pairs will be around 30-50%, even with both traded OTs (although sometimes you can get even up to 80% compatibility if you're lucky with certain pokemon!). The compatibility % is the chance that you'll get an egg per 64 interactions. Note that the % is also not necessarily what you'll experience, since that's in ideal conditions, such as max happiness, high level with no large level gap between them, and other things that're explained in the guide above. Sooooo I'd say for ditto pairs, you're looking at about ~200-300ish interactions per egg on average?? But don't be surprised if it takes a lot longer since there's a lot of variance depending on the pair you're using ^^;;
"WATCH IT, PAL!" Chicken | 24 they/them Shop Adopt Shop Journal
Does it make a difference if the ditto I'm using is breeding to pokefar Q variants since those are SUPER rare?
Kiryu's AvatarKiryu
Extremely so! I have a whole guide on hunting exclusives (of which variants fall under) here, but it's a bit long-winded, haha. Exclusives have a MUCH lower breeding chance than normal pokemon, so you'll be looking at a muuuuuuch lower breeding rate, even with high percentages + boosts such as the red giga. I really can't give a good estimate on how much it'll take for an exclusive x ditto pair, but I'd say uhhhhh expect upwards of 5k interactions at the VERY least, haha ;;v;;'' I've never bred in those circumstances before so I can't really tell ya for sure tho.
Tarashia's AvatarTarashia
If it's a variant like Shinxel where you can get the variant from two non-variant parents, sometimes it's better to use that pair than say a Shinxel x Shinxel or a Shinxel x Ditto pair. If it's an exclusive or a variant that can't be bred in that way (ex: EB Natu), then I'd probably suggest getting your hands on a high % breeding pair. Someone might lend you one for a smaller fee than buying outright if you only need a single egg for your dex.
selocon's Avatarselocon
Are you looking for one egg or a lot? One egg, just keep clicking. You have a chance equal to that displayed every 64 clicks (or 32 with red gig)
Avatar by the best lizard ever, Bananalizard #standwithEMS #ELM
Yeah, I am trying to become Arceus. I finished my pokedex except for the egg hatch guys, so I'm planning to start on that after the type race ends when I can sell my Z-Crystals for lots of money to pay for hatch help :)

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page