PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Without spoiling them too much, help me decide which new tournam

Forum Index > Core > Help >

PTAlex's AvatarPTAlex
I’ve been lucky enough to completely avoid having the new tournament Pokémon spoiled for me, but I do want to know just a couple specific things about each one before I decide which one to buy first- I’ll be referring to the as “the striped egg (T#193)” and “the diamond egg (T#194)” for the sake of this discussion. Here are the things I wish to know- 1. What are their evolution requirements? Honestly, this one is the most important, since I want to get the harder egg to buy first. 2. Of these categories, where does each egg fall? Are they mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians, fish, arthropods, plants, or inanimate objects? This one is to help me decide which one I might like more, as I tend to prefer bird and arthropod Pokémon. ...and that’s basically it! Remember not to use the Pokémon names in this discussion, and don’t be too specific about what they’re based on! I just want a vague idea on what I’m getting myself into.
Kiryu's AvatarKiryu
1. Neither of them evolve,

however,

both of them have forme changes.

forme change requirements

The striped egg needs a reveal glass, the diamond egg needs a sun jewel. These can be removed to revert back to its basic form.
2. The striped egg is mostly mammalian (and maaaybe inanimate object?? not sure what it qualifies under haha) and the diamond egg is also mostly mammalian, with a liittle bit of reptile qualities.
"WATCH IT, PAL!" Chicken | 24 they/them Shop Adopt Shop Journal
PTAlex's AvatarPTAlex

QUOTE originally posted by Kiryu

1. Neither of them evolve,

however,

both of them have forme changes.

forme change requirements

The striped egg needs a reveal glass, the diamond egg needs a sun jewel. These can be removed to revert back to its basic form.
2. The striped egg is mostly mammalian (and maaaybe inanimate object?? not sure what it qualifies under haha) and the diamond egg is also mostly mammalian, with a liittle bit of reptile qualities.
Thank you! Looks like I need another Reveal Glass! XD I’m interested in the diamond egg more atm-

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page