PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

WYRA (Actual RP)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pages: 12

941908's Avatar941908

James

James got squished while walking on the bus and somehow found an empty seat. Just as he sat on the seat someone asked, “Can I sit here?” James rudely said no and the person just walked away, very annoyed. “Whoops! That was kinda rude.” James thought. He sat at the very edge of the seat so no one could sit in his seat (unless they were impolite, like him) , like he had done before in his old school. But, the only problem was it didn’t work. Some guy (James was very unhappy at this time) just sat in his seat with a Crabominable. “You know, if you want to sit here, you should probably put your Crabominable in your pokeball.” No answer. “Also, did you know THAT CRABOMINABLES ACTUALLY KINDA WEIGH ABOUT 396.8 POUNDS!!!” No answer. At this point, James was just very annoyed. “I—” he was cut off. The guy responded “Yes, I did know that. I’ll put my Crabominable in my pokeball. Sorry if Crabby disturbed you.” James just sat there quietly for the rest of the drive.

Winston

Winston followed Ana while she asked Winston if he wanted a drink. “Sure!” Winston said with a smile. “Thanks!” he said while drinking his pecha pop. “And oh! How is your dad? I don’t think I saw him earlier.”
Click my bud
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when Held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 67 — 1,788 / 14,478
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Fire
Happiness 27%
Adamant nature
Jessica quickly climbs up the steps into the bus, ducking her head to avoid a metal bar on the ceiling. Immediately, the smell of the bus hits her; it smells like dust, people, and a hint of sweat. It isn’t very pleasant. As Nurse Jubilee yells to the newcomers to sit in the front, she scans the empty seats, although she got to the bus earlier than some, the students had pushed their way onto the bus already, there were only a couple empty spots left to choose from. One of the open spots was with a teacher so Jessica decided to sit next to a girl who seemed to be sleeping. She sat down, trying not to disturb her. As soon as Jessica got comfortable in her seat, the girl opened her eyes and looked at her. “This seat is taken.” Rolling her eyes, Jessica stood back up and huffed out a “fine”, before climbing up to the second floor. She scanned the area for an empty seat, and found one. She sat down. Immediately, another girl, who seemed to just pop up behind her, sat right next to her immediately. “Hey, I’m Charlotte,” she told Jessica enthusiastically. “I’m new here.” Jessica smiled back. “Jessica,” she introduced herself. “Nice to meet you.” The two of them had a conversation filled with small talk as they waited for the bus to arrive at the school.
Remember to join the 🌷Fairy Type Race Thread🌷, if you're on Fairy this month!
Ethenin's AvatarEthenin
The teachers sat in the first two rows of the bus, talking among themselves. Minus Madhat of course. Jemmie Madhat was noticeably tense on the bus ride. He always was. Between having a motion sickness problem and being Jeffers' damage control, he had plenty of reason to be tense. "Relax, Madhat!" called Greg from the seat across from him. The older man chuckled as the bus sped over an extremely bumpy stretch of road. In the front, Jeffers shouted, "Sorry!" In the back, a few students screamed as the bus sped over a particularly steep drop on the road. Jemmie groaned. "Why do we let this" -he waved his short arms randomly, eyes shut tight- "drive again?" Laffonse patted his seat partner on the back. He was enjoying this. "He's the only one with a bus license remember? Only three of us can drive in the first place anyways." He pointed at Jemmie, Greg, and the school out the window. "Remind me to get a bus license before next year then," Jemmie muttered. Greg chortled. "You say that every year!" Behind them, the two female teachers were chatting about getting new equipment for the classes, and potentially redecorating the classrooms. Jemmie looked out the window and groaned again. Five minutes till they reached the school. This was going to be a long bus ride.
Jeffers was mostly oblivious to the distress of his passengers. He heard only a commotion of laughing, loud talking, and screaming. Like a normal bus. Right? Tykia was bonking her head on the dashboard. She never hesitated to express her disappointment at her trainer's stupidity. At least a benefit of riding with him all the time was that she got used to the turbulence. Not that he ever understood her. It wasn't his fault, he tried his best to listen. He. Was. Just. An. Idiot.
Ana smiled politely at Winston when he asked about her dad. It wasn't his fault, she just...ugh. It was just so awkward. "Oh he's doing fine!" she said. "Still arguing with Dr. Madhat, as usual." She laughed. She looked up at two younger girls walk up to the second floor. Hmm, I guess the bus is unusually full today. The girls, likely first years since Ana didn't recall seeing them before, sat down closer to the entrance of the level and began talking between themselves. Ana yelped slightly as the bus drove over another jump. Mimi clung tightly to her Rotom mini-fridge. "Mr. Jeffers isn't the best driver, is he?" Ana laughed, continuing small talk.

Another round of small talk/personality development before we reach the school! You can just describe how you feel, what you see, etc.
Lv. 42 — 911 / 5,328
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Ground
Happiness 27%
Relaxed nature
941908's Avatar941908

James

“Ouch!” James’ attempt to sleep was not successful at all. ”How did the bus driver even get his license?” James thought. He decided sleeping would not be a good idea. So, he just sat there. Boringly. ”How will I ever fit in this school? I hate everyone. Especially this guy.” he thought while he was staring at the stranger that was sitting right next to him. He got bored. As James looked out of the window, he saw three Frosmoths flying by. It was then when he realized they were all shiny. “Oooh look! It’s some shiny Frosmoths!” he accidentally said out loud. People were then staring at him and he stared at the window, embarrassed.

Winston

The bus driving over the jump was not fun. Mimi had to clutch on to L.G. and Sneasel had to use Agility to stay in his place. After the bus calmed down, Ana said "Mr. Jeffers isn't the best driver, is he?" Winston laughed.“Haha!”Ana was a quite funny person. ”I mean, has there ever been a time that Madhat and your dad ever got along?”
“So,”Jessica questions Charlotte, “How do you feel about WYRA?” Charlotte grins back at her, excited to share. Suddenly, she begins to blurt out, “Well, I’ve always wanted to go to a boarding school because I would be able to live there and Winterville is super duper cold and I love the cold and it's in Kalos which is far away from home which is always super fun and there’s so many Wooloos here which is the best pokemon ever and it's a small town so it's not crowded like the city and there’s so many mountains which are so pretty and —and…” Charlotte drones on and on about all the amazing things she could ever think of about WYRA, as Jessica sits back, trying to patiently listen. “...I love this place, and that’s about it!” Charlotte finishes. Jessica smiles at her, enjoying the company of somebody who’s eager to talk. “ Yeah, I definitely agree about the Wooloos; They’re so cute!” Charlotte laughs. “Yeah, I mean other than Wooloo, I can’t think of many more pokemon that are just so warm and fuzzy and my aunt tells me that Wooloos will love you forever and ever…” Jessica looks out the window of the bus, towards the mountains and forests that paint the beautiful landscape that she will live in for the next few months. As minutes pass by, Jessica and Charlotte talk about their excitement towards the school journey that they are about to embark on.
Ethenin's AvatarEthenin
"I mean, they are friends, aren't they?" Ana responded with a smile. "They're just both really competitive." To the chagrin of Tykia, Jeffers began humming as he drove. As he crested another steep slope, he suddenly slammed his foot on the brake. The bus screeched to a stop as nearly everyone in the bus is thrown against the seat in front of them. Fortunately, most of the students' suitcases and bags were in the cargo compartment (otherwise that would have been bad). Not ten feet in front of the bus was a large boulder on the road. Jeffers was quite certain it wasn't left when he left the school. He'd probably remember driving over a seven-foot tall boulder, right? While Jeffers was pondering the possibility of him forgetting about driving over a boulder (Tykia had probably given herself brain damage at this point), Jemmie had taken action. "Everyone, stay seated!" he shouted over the students, who were chattering loudly in their confusion about what was going on. "There is a boulder on the path, so we just need to move it. It's probably just some pokemon messing around. Stay seated." Madhat walked out of the bus, followed closely behind by Laffy and Bettsy. Ana, who had nearly fallen off the bus from the sudden stop, called out from the top of the bus, "Why is there a rock on the road? Do you guys need my help?" Jemmie looked up at the girl. "No, it's alright Ana. Just stay seated." Laffy turned to the shorter man as they walked towards the boulder. Laffy let out Leafy the Gogoat and Laurel the Deerling. "How did this boulder get here?" he asked, concerned. "This looks like...a Rock Throw? There aren't many Rock Types at this altitude on Winter." Bettsy opened her mouth to give her input when suddenly, an Onix appeared over the edge of a cliff about a hundred feet above them to the right. A large boulder appeared over its head, and flew directly at the bus. Ana screamed, along with much of the rest of the bus. At the last millisecond, Laffy shouted, "Laurel, Protect!" An extremely wide force field appeared in front of the bus. With a grunt, Laurel forced the boulder to roll harmlessly around it. Leafy ran up beside the Deerling, concerned for its little sister. But as everyone breathed a sigh of relief, a roar sounded behind the bus, a distance down the mountain. "Glalie? On Mount Winter?" Jemmie shouted in disbelief. The Glalies, two of them, opened their mouths. "Blizzard!" Ana warned before ducking, but the attacks were not aimed towards them. The attack hit the Onix and it roared as it took damage and fell of the cliff. It landed, prone, on the left-turning path up ahead. As the two Glalies' opponent fell, they turned their interest towards to the bus. Now, the teachers were ready. Madhat and Bettsy had pulled out their pokeballs. "Leafy, Aerial Ace!" "Quill, Take Down then Hammer Arm! Gin, Swift! Polly, Hyper Voice!" "Ropoly, Ice Ball! Tuttle, jump on it and Headbutt!" The Glalies were easily taken down, and fled, having taken a lot of damage. By now, Greg had made his way out of the bus and used his Delibird and Furfour to remove both rocks. Jubilee had ran ahead and retrieved the fainted Onix with one of her certified Transport Pokeballs (only for use transferring wild pokemon). The rest of the ride was most uneventful. Students were chatting about what had just happened, many of them congratulating the teachers' efficiency with dealing with the wild Pokemon. The teachers were mostly silent, only whispering among themselves. A couple minutes later, they saw a pair of tall gates on the path ahead. They had arrived.

Note: For this section, mostly describe your characters' thoughts on what had happened. That's it! We made it!
941908's Avatar941908

James

“Wow.” James was amazed at the teachers’ power. The bus started to gradually get louder as people were talking about the incident. Basically everyone was talking about it but James. He was just thinking. ”Good teachers, good school.” Finally, the bus arrived.

Winston

Winston was quite confused. After all of the action with the glalie and the Onix, he didn’t exactly believe what he saw. “That was…”Ana looked at him. “Oh, it was just those Glalie are creepy. But, what were they doing there?” The bus then pulled in. “Oh, it looks like we’re here.”

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page