PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Galar Fossil Scouring

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Spewpa's AvatarSpewpa
I am aware that a fossil Pokemon has a higher chance of finding their own fossil, but for the Galar fossils, they are actually two fossils per mon. So, do the Galar fossilmons have a higher chance of finding their own two fossils? Ex. Dracovish= Fossilized Fish + Drake = Higher chance of finding those two fossils in scours I searched up fossils in the wiki, but couldn't really find anything about the Galar fossils and higher chances, so...
Howdy, I'm Spewpa. I hoard Cracked Teapots and currently have 432! Feel free to send any you don't want! My icon is by Sheepoid on PFQ.
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
I was about to ask the same thing xD From what I saw Actovish mostly find fossilised Fish while Dracozolt mostly find fossilised Bird. But I dont know if its only a coincidence or if they're really have more chance to find one part than the other.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Click them, thankie! >> Shop Banner made by me
Spewpa's AvatarSpewpa
7 days is a week, so bump!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page