PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

"Send to Field" Option for Shelter (POLL)

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Rejected >

POLL: Should this be implemented? (Post opinions!)

Total votes: 51

You must be logged in to vote.

nanamou's Avatarnanamou
Suggestion Title: "Send to Field" Option for Shelter Suggestion Summary: Have a "Send to Field" button when adopting a Pokemon from the shelter, which, when clicked, would show all your fields and your party (like when you look through your fields; it has the "Party (*number*/6)", etc). If it is an egg it would still go automatically to your party. Positive Points: -When Pokémon hunting in the shelter you wouldn't need an empty party slot to put the adopted Pokémon that'll most likely go to your fields anyway -More use of Sheter Passes -More needed, add on! Negative Points: -No ideas, add on! Reason for Consideration: I like hunting for mons to see if I can snag a delta or a Legendary, but the problem is that I need an empty spot in my party to put the pokemon, even though I'll most likely send it straight to my fields anyways, which would be wasting some time and a party slot that could othewise be used for hatching an egg.
nanamou • she/he/they • Pansexual JOURNALPM POLICYART SHOP hello there forums of pfq! i am here to spread the derps and use up pixels on your screen. have a very good day C:
Background is official Genshin Impact art | Icon | Code
Sherrie's AvatarSherrie
I don't really get what you mean. There is already a thing where you can adopt, but when no space in your party, you can move it. Are you saying, the moment you adopt it, you can send it to your fields or party?
she/her // jolly collector buying lustrous orbs @100gp pkmn & human art
PFP by me, art drawn by Hakuji Soyama <3 | code by me
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
Okay, lemme break it down a little bit. Allright, let's say that I found an Altaria, but my party was full of eggs. Normally it would say "Error! Party is full" and I won't be able to adopt it. With this, though, instead of that it would have two buttons: "Send to Field" and "Cancel". If I selected "Send to Field" then it would show all your fields and you could send your adopted 'mon to the field you select. For eggs though, if I already had a party full of eggs, it would stay as "Error! Party is full" since you can't send eggs to fields. Does that help?
Sherrie's AvatarSherrie
I'm kinda on the fence, I think that would be a bit 'too easy' We have to click and spend time and effort to help hatch the eggs. I think that would like make the whole 6 full slots in your party useless.
nanamou's Avatarnanamou
I don't see how this interferes with egg hatching...?
carinae's Avatarcarinae
elliot • they/them quit, dm xim#7352 if you need me
Amanome's AvatarAmanome
This has been rejected several times as Audrey had pointed out. Im going to be moving this to the rejected forum as well.
♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ Buying for zc - 60zc ZC UFT: 2 Free Toyhou.se Codes PM me! ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡
code: izu.ku| bkgd
nanamou's Avatarnanamou

QUOTE originally posted by CottonEevee

I don't see how this interferes with egg hatching...?
Even though this was rejected a while ago, I'm stilla bit confused about pCelena's post.
Junker Queen's AvatarJunker Queen
eh i dont see a need for this plus it buys more time for others to grab stuff rather mass adopting without some kind of cooldown
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Queen Cupid

eh i dont see a need for this plus it buys more time for others to grab stuff rather mass adopting without some kind of cooldown
Yes... That's why it's been in Rejected for three months plus. The reason we keep threads unlocked here is so that people can potentially post a new angle that makes the suggestion more likely to be implemented, not to come back months later with more reasons to reject. It's already rejected!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page