PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

apples and bananas [spoilers]

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123··· 535455

POLL: why u here

Total votes: 29

You must be logged in to vote.

POLL: Do you like jazz?

Total votes: 21

POLL: What should I MELAN hunt after my RTE Nosepass hunt? (You can choose multiple)

•  15%
  •  13%
  •  15%
  •   5%
  •  10%
  •  20%
  •  20%
  •   3%

Total votes: 40

This poll is now closed.

POLL: who's your favorite(s) of the twelve olympians? owo

Total votes: 40

Spewpa's AvatarSpewpa

my meme life

Name: Phantomi/Moony Nature: Timid Type: Ghost Status: Anxious
decided to remake my former crud of a meme journal. i always wanted to delete my old journal so here we are. don't post here unless stated otherwise. some stuff will be edited out if i think it's too cringy. this is cringer than the last journal loll
Hi, I'm Spewpa. I hoard Cracked Teapots
, Rotom Sparkplugs, and Shelter Pass C
- hover to see my stock; you can send any spare ones! I'll also buy Raijin's Lamps for 20zc/equiv. Journal - Art Shop - My Codes Icon~ me Gif~ Pokémon XYZ.
Spewpa's AvatarSpewpa
About Me
I'm Phantomi or Moony. You can call me whatever you want. I'm horrid with converstations and tend to express myself wrong. That's pretty much it.
Ethnicity: Chinese Patronus: Rhino First Pokemon Game: Alpha Sapphire Hobby: Reading, Drawing, Playing Pokemon I'm also a coder, so yeah! c: Feel free to check out the styleclass for this code!

Styleclass

linky link hover?
hi
yeet
  • Title 1
  • Title 2
  • Title 3
contents 1
contents 2
contents 3
  • yeet
  • huh
Spewpa's AvatarSpewpa
PM Policy
Let's make this nice n' easy. Do not PM unless... -You are a mod -You are a friend -You want something from my free fields -You want to know me -We already messaged each other before. ~Don't PM something useless like "hi" ~Don't PM me a page of text -You are reminding me of something I forgot to pay for, because I am very forgetful. -You are new and have questions about the site.
Spewpa's AvatarSpewpa
September 1st, 2020 ~ Pokemon Sword and Shield
I recently bought Pokemon Shield and there's really not much to say. Graphics are cool, character designs are neat. Gameplay and storyline is certainly rushed though. Beat the game in a month, which is actually really fast, considering I beat all my other Pokemon games around 6-7 months. Lots of room for improvement.
Spewpa's AvatarSpewpa
About Me Template
At last, I've coded an about me that is actually satifactory. It's meant to be sort of like a RPG converstation, but I can't figure out for the life of me why the icon is floating over the tab lol I might make it F2U if there's any interest.
Spewpa's AvatarSpewpa
so i gave up the goodie goodie nice journal template act because it's just too much of a hassle lol you can expect me to go back to my old memey shenanigans
Spewpa's AvatarSpewpa
type race schedule ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Spewpa's AvatarSpewpa
Can we just appreciate this gif of Porygon-Z?
Spewpa's AvatarSpewpa
i legit have no clue what‘s happening in the livestream and the chat
Spewpa's AvatarSpewpa

Sprite Fade

Code

[sc=fade][pkmn=maravol/][/sc] [style] .fade { opacity: 50% } [/style]

Image Shrinker

[css=height: (number)x; width: (number)px][img]image url here[/img][/css]
keeping code here for memory

Pages: 123··· 535455

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page