PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Master badge IV increasing question? (Possible Bug?)

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 12

Rebecca Gold's AvatarRebecca Gold
Bump
I don't understand IVs and stuff like that, but if you'd like to take a look at some of my fields, especially the special fire legendaries and the Flarotis in my party right now. I've had master 4 fire badge for years, and if you need the exact date I'm sure it's in my journal. Either way, you can do some more figures? I've also got a load of special Scorbunny that are from a recent/current hunt to look at pokemon that have parents as well.
Call me "Padfoot" or my full username. Nothing else please. My pronouns are they/them YouTube // My Shop Avatar done by Poppy Charmander Flarotis design by PFQ
Rebecca Gold's AvatarRebecca Gold
Okay so to properly see the full master badge effect, you'd need pokemon with no parent and at least one full field of them, preferably two. Checking few pokemon won't help much, especially if they have parents because by default, pokemon inherits 3IVs from parents and master badge influences the randomised IVs given by Sally. If you have hunted any fire legendary or fire tournament pokemon directly from the price page while having the master badge, then I'd be able to show a full excel sheet and prove my theory. I already did that but unfortunately I don't have those research files anymore, and seeing how this new tournament isn't affected, I'm confused as to what happened.
I have a ton of Entei in my fields, they’re mostly in the last one or two of each flavor. That hunt was less than a year ago and I’ve had the max fire badge since Oct 2015.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page