PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Tournaments - Season 17

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12345

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
We're now going into our fifth year of Tournaments! Amazing!
The following changes will come into effect when Season 17 starts (Updates take effect on Saturday August 22nd)
Season 17 introduces a new Token:
Tournament Token (Iolite)
Crimson Tournament Tokens will be unusable, serving only as Legacy Items. Please ensure you have traded them up to Goldenrod before Season 17 begins, as you will not be able to do so after that. Goldenrod Tournament Tokens are no longer valid for buying prizes. Viridian Tournament Tokens are still valid, and can still be used to purchase all previous Season Exclusives as well as Miscellaneous Prizes. The price in Tokens of unlocking Season 16 Exclusives has lowered. Season 15 Exclusives now use Viridian Tournament Tokens and their price has been reduced further. Season 15 Exclusives can now be bred, however doing so will be very difficult. Check your PokéDex for Egg Group information. The breeding rate of Season 14 Exclusives has been increased. Older prizes use Viridian Tournament Tokens. They can no longer be obtained directly, but you can trade the new Iolite Tokens down at a 1:1 rate. Goldenrod Tournament Tokens can no longer be spent, but you can upgrade them to Viridian Tournament Tokens at a 3:1 rate. You cannot trade Viridian Tokens up to Iolite Tokens (except with other players, of course) Two new Exclusive lines have been added.
Unlocking these is done with Iolite Tournament Tokens, however additional conditions are placed on this, which you must fulfill before you can spend your Tokens on them. You must first score at least 1 point in a Tournament offering the Egg as a prize. We hope you continue to enjoy the Weekly Tournaments, and welcome the new additions to our Exclusive family!
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
So I guess well get a mega lol Q
Ok I know this joke is terrible
? The eggs looks really promising and cute. I guess a Fairy/psychic for the first egg and a Normal/Ground for the second. Maybe se coule even get a water/poison and a Fighting/Dragon. Or at least one of the eight type guess.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Profile picture made by myself! Gacha for DCP!
MidnightWolff's AvatarMidnightWolff
that blue and purple and white egg looks like its gonna be really cool!

Avatar was made on a site called Dress to Impress its a fan site for neopets.com and the image is a customization of a white lupe i made on D.T.I.
iqqy's Avatariqqy
[pointing at beige egg] Tillink 2. /j Please though.
F2U Cinnaboopa @ DA
her name is
PFP TeamFightTactics
WitchChylde's AvatarWitchChylde
Just looking forward to the day Valenoir and Freyja can be daycare buddies. ^_^
Leacky's AvatarLeacky
Am I the only one who's rather tired of these? I mean, events are usually fun and all, but when they happen almost every week and have a tendency to disturb you during your hunts they get rather annoying. And that constant race for the Arceus Rank for the first couple of weeks of each season isn't fun either.
Credits: *Image of Purple Glaceon used with permission* *Avatar is an official Glaceon sprite from Pokemon Conquest*
I'm back! *My new Shop*
curious to see what that checkerboard egg is. hoping it's poison.
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its. credits | journal | art showcase (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ︵ ┻━┻ will buy these
Noctuoidea's AvatarNoctuoidea
Im so hyped for that white egg!! I really hope its bug type lol
~Beautiful pink children~ ~~ 165/1250 ~Credits~
Rory's AvatarRory

QUOTE originally posted by Leacky

Am I the only one who's rather tired of these? I mean, events are usually fun and all, but when they happen almost every week and have a tendency to disturb you during your hunts they get rather annoying. And that constant race for the Arceus Rank for the first couple of weeks of each season isn't fun either.
I agree, I'm really getting tired of them. I would highly prefer older PF1 variants as prizes instead of new fakemons. I really miss mons like Duskghoul or Deinglitch.
img official by Honkai Impact 3rd
caramel's Avatarcaramel
The blue and purple egg looks so cool :o interaction point tourney?
Avatar made by me for my use only!

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page