PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

WIP(Open): IVs and Supplies(hunts, items, poke, etc)

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 101112

TheMimic's AvatarTheMimic
  • Intro
  • Rules
  • Wishlist
  • Special Offers
  • Updates
Hello, everyone!
My shop is currently OPEN. Welcome to my shop. It will not have all of the more advanced wares like many of the stores tend to supply for now, but I will be trying to reach those standards. If you are seeking shinies, albinos, and melans, then I have no such thing in mass quantity and wish you luck in seeking your desired quarry. I also lack summons, forme changers, mega stones, and Z-crystals. The currency ratio is 5k Cred : 5 GP : 1 ZC I do offer low-end and some other items, such as berries, fossils, treasure, training bags, and evolution items. Boxes are only offered on Fabufriday and perhaps by luck, there will be a Boxbox instead. If you are confused about what an IV is, no worries. IV stands for individual value, which is only obtained through breeding and effects the pokemon's stats like the effort value(EV) does. If you check a pokemon's battle stats on their page, you can see their IV. The max IV you can have in any of the stats is 31 and the max total is 186. For pokemon, I offer those with good IVs or greater. Fake mons(variants or exclusive) are also offered whenever I get my hands on any I do not want to keep for myself. IV tends to be ignored for the special pokemon. Lastly, I do have free pokemon for those wishing to have something for nothing. They are all normal pokemon with IV totals below 140 and/or lacking a certain number of perfect IVs. Prices are included with each item/pokemon. Feel free to browse around my offers and see if there is anything you would like.
1. Please follow and respect the guide rules of PFQ. 2. I request that you post the BBCodes of pokemon in my listing and what you might be offering so I have an easier time knowing what is going on. I get sidetracked a lot and this helps me out. 3. Let's keep it kid-friendly, please. That means no swearing for the most part. 4. I can and will refuse my services should something unfair happens(scamming, rudeness, no BBCodes means time eaten...) 5. "First come, first serve" applies in this thread. Sorry, but I can't play favorites. 6. Do not hold up a trade for more than 48 hours or I will cancel it. 7. I can hold one pokemon for you, but only for 48 hours before I put it back in the shop. I can't hold my special offers, though. 8. There is no limit on trade unless my shop is busy. When the shop is busy, the limit on pokes is 3. Keep an eye on the shop status in the first tab. 9. Do not send the trades or prepay. Prepaying is against site rules and I would rather send the trades instead. Any trades sent to me regarding the sales will be cancelled. 10. You can ask about any of my other mons in the other fields, but be warned that some are sticking with me and I might refuse selling them. The ones I am keeping more than others are the ones being preserved for IV breeding, are not normal(s/a/m/d), good breeding pairs not listed in sales, or species I have too few of. Any pokemon that have names and bios are most likely my keepers.
Nothing much, except for pokemon that interests me for a variety of reasons(Dex, fan characters, projects) and currencies as I'm struggling to save up for things I want/need. Saving up credits/GP for trade slots, shelter passes, and other items. My current desire is seeking a "normal" charmander or charmeleon with at least 5 perfect IVs. I am breeding for the other up right now. I am pretty much seeking any strong IV pokemon to make breeding easier and quicker on me. Since my budget will be tight for a long while, I would rather be swapping my pokemon with yours instead of buying them. Evos are included unless specified. Pokemon in my wishlist can be used as payment, depending on their stats. I do not wish for them to be anything besides a regular pokemon unless you have a shiny that matches and meet every requirement I have for that fan pokemon. Pokemon on my list include: Poochyena Treecko Shinx Meowth(any variant) Feebas Wooper(need a 5 IV+ mate) Espurr Scorbunny(male above 4 IV and female needed) Cyndaquil Rufflet Rowlet Litten Squirtle Scyther Growlithe Ralts Zigzagoon(both variants) Houdour Sentret Electrike Any IV pokemon I do not have yet. They are of lesser priority, but still desired. (Do note that any of these desired pokemon in my sell or free boxes were bred/hatched/adopted by me and will not fit in the IV breeding project I am working on. There is more to add to my list, so you can check if something is not here.)
For anything else that I happen to find that I can sell. There is now a field where I am putting the special offer pokemon for browsing(Legendaries/Special Offers). It's PWYW for the pokemon inside, but some of them can be easily parted with for my wishlist pokemon(3 IV minimum). Pokemon inside the field are legendaries, excess s/a/m/d pokemon, or even a custom pokemon I am willing to part with!
If I add any large number of fresh stock, a new offer, etc...I'll let you all know here. Check back often! Still working on the shop. Some features are not here yet, so sorry for inconveniences. I am trying to seek time to tidy up and get things smoother than they are. Removed one feature and adding in an extra option for purchasing RTE and PFQ pokemon. Pichu(and evos) has been removed from my wishlist as I had acquired 6 IV female and 5 IV male. Will seek better pairing, though. Adjusting my breeding pairs for sell. Box sells are also halted while I am getting everything back in order/getting my badges.
Events
These events are in development and a few were already done. I found out that I won't get bored with my shop as often if I run events in it monthly.
  • Current Event
  • January
  • Febuary
  • March
  • April
April's Easter event is active! Check the April tab for details. I am spring cleaning my fakemon selection. For this month and probably the next, you can purchase any of the fakemon at 60% off. Spring cleaning has also extended towards RTE pokemon! They are 50% off!
To be added...
Love is in the air! *insert a pair of my keepers and how lovey-dovey they are*. Breeding pairs are on sale at 25% off. Throughout the month, any pokemon traded to me via a purchase in the shop gets entered into the event. If they become part of a 90%+ pairing, the one who priorly owned the pokemon gets gifted a box and a pokemon of their choice from the 4 IV section and the special pokemon.
To be added...
Mischief is at it again! He found my supply of plastic easter eggs and scattered them throughout the store! I guess this was his idea of an April fools prank... Every purchase through the month will net a chance at finding an Easter egg. The prizes will range from a simple bunch of meaningless things Mischief has filled the eggs with to free pokemon. Amongst the pokemon that may get their price tag taken off by the easter eggs are fakemon and 4/5IV pokemon.
IVs and Supplies Check out my shop!
Items
Whatever is being sold here are my excess supplies. Inventory can change on a dime, so check back whenever you need to. Up to 15 items per ordering.
  • Berries
  • Evolution Items
  • Training Bags
  • Treasure and Boxes
  • Fossils
Price is determined by growth time. The only exceptions is the lum berry and sitrus berry, which are priced among the common berries.
8 hour = 40 credits
12 hour = 60 credits
16 hour = 80 credits
20 hour = 100 credits
24 hour = 120 credits
32 hour = 180 credits
60 hour = 300 credits
72 hour = 360 credits
96 hour = 480 credits
Prices are based by demand and use.
1k credits
1800 credits
2k credits
5k credits/1 GP
113 1811
Status: WIP Trying to figure out the number of bags to save for my dream pokemon when I get them.
Status: WIP Going by demand and popularity...Let me know if there are other treasures you would like to see me sell besides relics. None currently.
Box Sale
Status:Closed until further notice. Boxes are being sold for 25 GP/5 ZC each on fabufriday. The problem is that I love opening those boxes myself. Each day, I will open three boxes for myself and stockpile the rest. If I get enough, there will be a boxbox waiting to be sold at 105 ZC. Cute: 3 Dainty: 3 Deluxe: 2 Glittery: 3 Gorgeous: 3 Hard: 3 Heavy: 3 Light: 3 Nifty: 3 Pretty:3 Shiny: 3 Sinister: 2 Boxbox: 1
Status: WIP Fossils are very limited, so it is often empty.
Pokemon
I usually keep it at 3 pokemon per order unless business is slow. Some of my deals will negate this personal preference of mine as well. Pokemon you purchase can also double up with holding items you buy at the same time. Also keep in mind; -Rare gender pokemon(such as a female charmander) will have a 20% mark up. -Special pokemon(any pokemon made by PFQ) will get a 20% mark up if they possess 4+IV. Those beauties will be in the IV listings. -Some purchases can be made by offering pokemon for trading. You can use a 5 IV pokemon of similar caliber to buy one of my 5 IV, for example. Check the tabs for extra purchase options. The pokemon section is still being smoothed out. You will have to go to the labeled fields while I am getting everything in order. I have listed the prices by each species I have on sale.
  • Free
  • Special
  • RTE
  • 4IV
  • 5IV
  • 6IV
  • Breeding and pairing
  • shelter hunting
Free is free. Just seek the first three fields labeled free/feed. These pokemon also will serve as fodder and can go to the RTE section if they level up before they get traded.
Rare sprite variants, fake variants, and exclusive pokemon are all listed here. But these guys will not have good stats if you are into IV breeding. The ones being offered are in the trade/sell fields. There are more in other fields, but I may not sell them unless I have duplicates. These pokemon are PWYW, but I do have options. -5k 2k credit minimum -trading IV pokemon for multiple specials(3 for 3IV, 8 for 4IV, and 20 for 5 IV). I will not accept a 6 IV being offered since I will only feel like I'm ripping you off.
These pokemon are RTE and cost will vary based on the individual(level needed to evolve). I will only sell the pokemon ready to reach their highest form just by lvling up. If you want to feed the ones I'm still working on, then go to the Level Up field or feed the free pokemon. Use my currency ratio chart if you wish to use something besides credits to purchase the pokemon. You may also trade 4-5 IV pokemon to pick up these pokemon. A 4 IV pokemon will cover 50k credits worth while a 5 IV will cover 100k credit worth. Caterpie(bug), Weedle(bug/poison), and Wurmple(bug): 1k credits Toxel(poison/electric): 3k credits Scatterbug(bug): 1.2k credits Hoothoot(normal/flying), Magikarp(water), Spearow(normal/flying), Wooper(water/ground), Nincada(bug/ground), Zigzagoon(normal) and Rattata(normal and dark/normal): 2k credits Pidgey(normal/flying), Treecko(Grass): 3.6k credits Stunky(poison/dark), Rowlet(grass/flying): 3.4k credits Yamper(electric), Ghastly(ghost/poison), Geodude(rock/ground): 2.5k credits Nickit(dark) and Poochyena(dark): 1.8k credits Wooloo(normal): 2.4k credits Sandshrew(ground): 2.2k credits Scraggy(fighting/dark): 3.9k credits Bulbasaur(grass/poison): 3.2k credits
4 IV pokemon are here. Check fields (trade)4 IV for the selection. Dratini: 50K credits/10 GP/ 2 ZC Noibat: 40K credits/8 GP Ghastly: 40K credits/8 GP Charmander(male): 50K credits/10 GP/ 2 ZC Ralts: 40K credits/ 8 GP Rockruff: 40K credits/ 8 GP Alolan Vulpix(female): 40K credits/ 8 GP Alolan Vulpix(male): 48K credits Pichu: 40k credits/8 GP
5 IV pokemon are here, but limited in selection. They are in (Trade)5 IV. Dratini: 100K credits/20 GP/ 4 ZC Noibat: 80K credits/18 GP Ghastly: 80K credits/18 GP Rockruff: 80K credits/18 GP Alolan Vulpix(female): 80K credits/18 GP Alolan Vulpix(male): 96K credits Pichu: 80k credits/18 GP
6 IV pokemon I am not keeping are sold here! You can swap an equivalent 6 IV for something here as well. Haven't set a price yet.
This section is dedicated towards breeding, as you may have guessed. Here, I will post about what I'm breeding and if I find a breeding pair above 90% that I do not want, I will put them here for sale. I am a total amateur towards this service, so I do not go hunting on command yet. I am currently making pairs for any pokemon I get. If there is something you would like to see, let me know and I can try to find a pair. I am also shifting between various breeding projects. If you have a desire for an exclusive, fake variant, or an IV pokemon I have yet to stock my shop with, I can check my pokemon and see if that is a possibility to breed for you.
Currently Breeding
Pichu
Breeding Pairs for Sale
In my field under the same name. Due to readjustments on some of the pairings, I have removed them from display. Default price is 20 GP for each pair unless they are fakemon or IV pairs. Otherwise, PWYW.
While I go hunting for eggs, I tend to run into interesting pokemon along the way. I do not mind adopting a pokemon or two on another's behalf, but there are limitations. Notice: I will not sacrifice all of my hunting slots for people nor will I seek legendaries, deltas, s/a/m, or ultra beasts. Those are very hard to locate in the shelter and I do not want to spend too much time in the shelter for that. Any high IVs, exclusive, or fake variants I do find in the shelter are usually kept for breeding or sold in my shop, so I won't take those requests either. You may check with me if I do have those pokemon and if I can breed them for you instead. :) With that out of the way, here is how it will work. You fill out this form and I will do the hunting. If you find your pokemon before I do, you can cancel/adjust the order. You can also cancel the order at any time. No more than 10 pokemon per order and each person can have only one order at a time. I only will be paid for the pokemon I find and pass to you. All pokemon being hunted is 1k credits each find.

Shelter Hunt Form

Name: How Many Pokemon: (1-10) Pokemon: (you may put in the pokemon's name or specific category, like type, stages, egg group, or starters.) Preferred Gender: (Male, Female, or any) Preferred Nature: (list the nature you want or put none) Evolved: (Yes, no, or don't care) Extras: (whatever else you are looking for in the pokemon, like family tree restrictions, whether or not they had been traded before, etc.)
The List - - -
The store is open! It will take time to finish setting it all up, though. It is also fabulous friday, meaning I will have boxes for sell!
Dhejavu's AvatarDhejavu
10zc for the 3 relic coppers?
Ack! I have forgotten to put the price on those! They are supposed to be 30K credits each. I will edit that in. Checking before I send you the trade: are we finalizing with 3 copper relics at 10 ZC?
Dhejavu's AvatarDhejavu
I'm offering 10zc for them, but if I need to go higher than I'll pass on them ^^
I'll send the trade, then. I just had to make sure after my foobar.
Bump!
ChefGucci's AvatarChefGucci
Edit: Nevermind!
Noah He/Him/They Minun Enthusiast S/A/M Bait Shop

Pages: 123··· 101112

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page