PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Icy’s Animal Crossing Art Shop! (CLOSED)

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 1234

icymoon193's Avataricymoon193
  • Introduction
  • Examples
  • Rules
  • Form
Hello, and welcome to my PWYW ACNH shop! Here, I‘ll draw anything you want in the Animal Crossing: New Horizons style. Humans, animals, Pokemon, anthros, existing Villagers, you name it! Take a look at the Examples tab first, and then hop over to the Rules tab if you’re interested in ordering. Minimum payment is in the Examples tab. All prices are in ZC. 500k Credits / 500 GP / 100 ZC / $1 USD

Human/Villager (100 ZC minimum)

made for @mikestarprince!

Non-Human (125 ZC minimum)

made for @snompeito!
made for @Lord Celery!

Rules:

- Be patient and respectful. - I can do humans (includes the character you play as in the game), existing Villagers, animals (mammals, birds and reptiles only), Pokémon/Pokesonas (only ones based on mammals, reptiles or birds), anthros, and other non-human characters. - I will not do machines/cyborgs, gore or nsfw, insects, or fish. - I have the right to decline orders. - If you’re paying with real money, I only accept USD or CAD through PayPal.

How to order:

Find a character you’d like me to draw and use the form in the next tab to make your order. Make sure to include your reference(s), the clothing you want your character to be wearing, any accessories you want, the background colour, and the expression you want on your character in the form. Make sure you include a picture of the clothing you want in your form if it’s not in your reference. Complicated clothing will be simplified in the drawing. I can also make your character wear custom clothing designs that you have created, or you have permission to use. I don’t have the game myself, so I can’t view clothing codes. You have to include a photo of the design in your form if you want me to use it. Send me half your payment when I've PM'd you the sketch, and send the other half once I've posted your piece here. Once I've recieved the second half of your payment, I'll PM you the unwatermarked version of your drawing.

Human/Villager

[b]I’d like a drawing of a human or villager![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Character you want drawn:[/b] [b]Reference:[/b][hide]Reference goes here![/hide] [b]Clothing:[/b][hide]Picture(s) of the clothing you want go here![/hide] [b]Background colour:[/b] [b]Expression:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

Animal/Pokemon/Other Non-Human

[b]I’d like a drawing of a non-human![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Character you want drawn:[/b] [b]Reference:[/b][hide]Reference goes here![/hide] [b]Clothing:[/b][hide]Picture(s) of the clothing you want go here![/hide] [b]Background colour:[/b] [b]Expression:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]
Template made by CatEnergetic.
  • Order List
  • Past Orders
Current orders: (2/2) Pikamoomoo (Human) RenCringe (Non-Human)

mikestarprince

snompeito

Jalakins

Lord Celery

Mienshao

AsymDoll13

Miss Nona

Template made by CatEnergetic.
Reserved! Feel free to post now.
omg these are so cute,,, I’d like a drawing of a human or a villager! Username: mikestarprince Character you want drawn: alexis Reference: her ref is in her toyhouse linked above (you have to click on her icon), it has some mild sword/shield spoiler bits included so i can't show it here. Clothing: the pink outfit she's wearing in her ref, minus the backpack. Background colour: pink! maybe a few heart patterns Expression: just a cheery lil :3 face Other: nothing to add, unless you need me to elaborate on anything
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. he/him. here's my journal want decent art at a decent price? click the button below!
sig code by aud.rey
Thank you!! She’s so cute, accepted!
snompeitö's Avatarsnompeitö
I’d like a drawing of a non-human! Username: snompeito Character you want drawn: margo, a sylveon x wooloo fusion Reference:

Clothing:

Background colour: a light pink, perhaps Expression: happy n smiling! Payment: 100 Other: - aaaa!! these are so so cute!!!
all socials are in my about me
-4hrs behind server time black lives matter // all cops are bad remember that it's important to vote if you're of age!! you're voice matters, and the government needs to hear from you!
code-izu.ku avatar - la.ti.as background - epithet erased microorganism giorno is official jjba merch
Thank you!! I should have clarified in the post but non-human characters will be drawn in the same style as the villagers in the game, is that alright with you?
snompeitö's Avatarsnompeitö
yep! thats fine w/ me ^^
Jalakins's AvatarJalakins
I’d like a drawing of a non-human! Username: Jalakins Character you want drawn: My albino Pichu Jazz Reference: Clothing:

Froggy chair - Would you be able to make a custom outfit based on this chair? I've seen lots of dresses, coats, and shirts done in the "froggy" style but I'm terrible at designing stuff myself. If not, I can choose something else ^^
Background colour: Your choice Expression: Smiling, happy Payment: 500k Other: Thank you!
I always try to click back! <3 401/2000 Avatar by noctilucent. Siggy from quinn. Sprite credits here.
Alright! Both accepted c:

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page