PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

ParkPark!

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon RP >

Pokakat's AvatarPokakat
you are in ParkPark! (or in the wild) time to get settled in new pokemon! have fun! you arrive in ParkPark as the new people of ParkPark. try to make friends with the pokemon and they may help you! have fun! (this is the starting post.)
hello i have an rp called the chao garden in the other rp setup. join if you want to.
matecocido's Avatarmatecocido
Tina & Koko The trainer walked in the middle of the park, looking for some berries to collect. Not many had bloomed, but only because Tina was the one taking them all. Her dark brown hair showed its color under the sunlight, despite everyone calling it black. She opened her bag and started counting her berries. A mudkip was lurking in the bushes. It was glaring at the human, which was calmly relaxing. The pokemon prepared its jump. Mmm, fresh food... it licked its mouth, reaching its orange cheeks. One, two.. It jumped on the human's head. "Hey !" Tina screamed. She grabbed it and was surprised to see no-one else but Koko, trying to reach for the berries on her bag. "Oh it's you.. you scared me !!" Koko lowered its fins, but it just kept reaching for a delicious Lum Berry. The girl chuckled, and stayed with her friend under the sun.
»» NO PMS PLEASE !! «« * * * *
DanielTheCake's AvatarDanielTheCake
Daniel & Gastly Well, this is where I will be working Gastly. I hope we can get settled he- What?!?! That skitty is being attacked! Gastly use lick! *slurp* Hey who's that pokemon? (lol) ZEPHYR PLZ HELP ME IM BAD AT THIS
Image taken from https://pokemon.fandom.com/wiki/Furret
WindyTrainer's AvatarWindyTrainer
A shiny Eevee dashed around, hiding in he bushes. A faint ringing sound can be heard.
Avater made by Lonely Heart, go check them out! Made by KingTotodile
Fluffkins's AvatarFluffkins
Nilly stared at ParkPark from outside. She had nowhere else to stay and usually just napped at abandoned areas, but she didn't know if she could trust this place. What if the people working there were actually really mean? Nilly was pulled out of her thoughts when she heard a distant ringing sound. It sounded like a bell. Curious, Nilly left and chased after the sound to try and see what it was.
DanielTheCake's AvatarDanielTheCake
A ghastly hears a collar jingling. A ghastly goes to the sound. A ghastly finds nothing. A ghastly is kidnapped.

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page