PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Summons for art

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art >

Pages: 123··· 161718

Plumy's AvatarPlumy
To celebrate me finally being on vacation, I open this temporary thread where I will draw for any summons ! Summons are categorized by their current market value, being between tier 1 to 4. Multiple lower tiers can get you higher tier artwork(s). Most common summons can be given for some fast art and rarer summons gets you more detailed artworks.
Examples

Crappy icon

Fast icon

Icon

Fullbody

Tier 1: (Fast icon or crappy art) Tier 2: (Icon+ crappy art) or 2X tier 1 Tier 3: (fullbody or halfbody+ fast icon or crappy art) or 3x tier 1 or 2x tier 2 Tier 4: (complete fullbody+Icon + crappy art) or 5x tier 1, 3x tier 2 or 2x tier 3
Will draw: Pokemons Furries Animals Won't draw: Completely robotic character Humans
AngelOShadows's AvatarAngelOShadows
Heya!! Congrats on getting on vacation :D!! I really love your crappy icons lol, they're super cute!! Could I get 2 for a tidal bell? I'd love one of Plum, and one of her!
Black Lives Matter Help them grow?
Current Profile Theme:Allen ©urrent icon44th
credits
Art @gezeichnet
Plumy's AvatarPlumy
Thank you ! ( May have to add celebration for being an aunt now- ) It would be a pleasure to make these crappy icons for you ! (Plum is gorgeous) I will most likely draw them and update this post. Hope you don't mind if I send you a DM to tell you

AngelOShadows

PartingStar's AvatarPartingStar
Congratulations! I hope you enjoy your vacation! I believe this is right but would an eclipse flute enable me to get two icons and two crappy arts?
A Ghost-type lover who loves to do art and song commissions. Whether I’m on Never-Ending Nightmare or not, my heart goes to the ghosts
Made by WinterFoxxo
Avatar made by noctilucent, oc made by me
Plumy's AvatarPlumy
Thanks ! It is right ! You can get 2 crappy icons + icons for this one eclipse flute
PartingStar's AvatarPartingStar
Alright, thanks! I’d like an icon and crappy icon of Charon and one of her for said eclipse flute
Plumy's AvatarPlumy
Hope you like it !

PartingStar

CelticCiara's AvatarCelticCiara
Hello 3 crappy icons for my Tidal Bell and App. Eepe? Of these babies Celty Liyla and Toga the yamper
  • Tab 1
  • Tab 2
  • Tab 3
Homepage | Toyhouse Hi yeah I'm CelticCiara but ya'll can call me Momo or Celty! The girl on the side is my Fursona Nova. We both enjoy collecting Quirky and Dry nature Pokemon!
Favorite Pokemon:
Recolor by Me
credit
Code @Colorful Artwork @Syre Star Pixels from here Background from here
Plumy's AvatarPlumy
They all look very nice ! I will make them one crappy icon no problem !

CelticCiara

CelticCiara's AvatarCelticCiara
Ahhhh they are sooooo cute! I just have to get full-bodies at some point from you <3

Pages: 123··· 161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page