PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Freebie Fields

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Pages: 123··· 121314

AwnFox's AvatarAwnFox
About time I made a new one of these since I haven't had the spoons to set up shop just yet. Anyway, I've done tooons of hatching during the tourney and sorting through my hidden fields to fill up the other ones and they are overflowing, please send help.

rules

◼ First come, first serve. Only ask me in the thread, not in PMs as long as this thread is still up. ◼ Link the pokemon you want. (Yes, you can do this on mobile too, I have done it myself.) The coding is [url=link]pokemon[/url] ◼ Only ask for five at a time as I have limited trade slots and tend to get tons of requests at once. It'll save us all a lot of hassel. ◼ If the latest post in the thread is me posting that I've sent stuff (or there has been a post from me since you last posted) then you are free to request five more!

fields with limits

◼ delta: one per trainer ◼ legendaries: two pokemon per request post ◼ breeding pairs: one pair per trainer (the pair together counts as one of your five requests) ◼ fossils: one per trainer ◼ forme change and totems: Forme changes are a free for all. Totems are one per trainer. (You may request that I make a totem for you if you do not see one you want. You may only do this once though!) ◼ misc adopts: one per type per trainer
Tips of any kind are appreciated but are not a necessity! <3

× 26 / 1000
Collecting Wishing Stones for a future Jirachi hunt. I hoard Gragons! Send me any of your unwanted lil noodle dragons~

kiieatspocky's Avatarkiieatspocky
Can I have this delta ghost bby? And Thanks in advance
Peachi's AvatarPeachi
Hi! Could I please have these? Thank you! c: Delta Magikarp Dialga Thundurus Blipbug Goodra
My fields are optimized for clicking! 9.5k S&S Timid (Sweet/Pecha) Pokemon ♡
sprite made by sojussimblr
sprite made by Lonely Heart
sprite made by Matamoja
sprite made by Matamoja
ricewithice's Avatarricewithice
Hello! I would like: x x x
she/her | ENTP | True Neutral journal credit
  • about
  • epic
hey, i'm ricewithice. i'm a rice fanatic and a big loser
original code by shxdow, modified by yours truly + a bit of erable's code
Veggiesaur's AvatarVeggiesaur
Can I get these three, please? Delta Surskit Slyveon Totem Wishiwashi Thank you! :)
Avatar is a a screenshot from the anime Pokemon(c) Nintendo/Gamefreak
Drsweet25's AvatarDrsweet25
Could I snatch Delta Legend Legend Totem Thank you! ;3;
Giyuu's AvatarGiyuu
Could I get these please? ^^ Dartrix Servine Shinxel Snowpoke
Name change: Chocomaro -> Giyuu

NO PMS.

LF: Shiny Dexes || LF: Albino Dexes || LF: Stuff

shop||journal
🐔CHICKEN LORD🐔 boom boom tr: 3851
code - hercules other credits
AwnFox's AvatarAwnFox
All sent! c: If you did not receive something you asked for it means someone else asked for it before you, sorry!
Frosmoth's AvatarFrosmoth
Hello! Could I get these guys from you please? C: Pachirisu Togetic Rampardos Furfrou Venonat Thank you!
Signature credit: Chary. PFQ Avatar was created by Noctis of my OC for my use only!

Pages: 123··· 121314

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page