PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

ditto breeding

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 12

natureluvr's Avatarnatureluvr
Can I breed two dittos together? I want to albino/shiny/melanistic hunt dittos but idk if it's possible?
maeflora's Avatarmaeflora
it is posible to hunt ditto, but not through breeding them together. ditto cannot produce ditto eggs, so ditto hunts require ordering eggs from the supplier
bruh
thank you so much! Where do I find the supplier at?
Rebecca Gold's AvatarRebecca Gold
Here is the Supplier. However, as you'll see Ditto eggs are expensive so you may want to wait for Dusky day and buy them at a discount. You'll also get stackable discount the more you buy within 5 minutes. "If you order more than one of the same Egg at the same time, you get a discount! 10% for the second Egg, more for subsequent Eggs, and potentially up to 50% off!" Edit: You also want to buy z-crystals and usb for saving chains and hatch eggs during Sei day only.
Thank you so much!! You're right those are super expensive :O How do I buy z-crystals? Is there a place people trade them so I don't have to spend real money?
Mareep's AvatarMareep
The market or the forum. You can only buy them from other players. I also suggest saving up like 50+ million and find shops where you can borrow egg supplier passes. Then when there is a nice dusky day, you order ~100 eggs and pick them up on a sei day. Otherwise you waste millions of credits, especially is you want to actually hutn a melan
Avatar by Akua, permission to use it here
Thank you SO much everyone this is very helpful!! I really appreciate all the advice :)
Mareep's AvatarMareep
Since you're new, I'd also strongly suggest doing a few regular hunts before you start on something so hard. It's good to get some experience
Rebecca Gold's AvatarRebecca Gold
What Mareep said and I want to add few more things: You want maximum boosts if you are going for the melan so: Hypermode, Ubercharm, Shiny Charm (there are people lending them with S.C. Boxes, else they disappear), Sei day, maxed out albino radar (lv7) and Z-crystals (you can get Z-crystals from Type Race as well). I also recommend getting your wishforge badge to ideally wishalloy so you can hatch eggs faster. (If you are planning to commit to this hunt, may I pm you as I'd like to discuss a potential trade deal regarding buying particular Ditto from you?)
Sure! I have all the boosts right now except for z-crystals (I don't really know what those are or where to get them tbh I thought you guys were talking about the cube money up at the top of the screen next to gold lol) The only thing that I don't have right now is the money to buy all those eggs. I'm currently on 1,000 hatches for a vulpix hunt and just trying to think on what I wanna hunt next XD I love this game so much

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page