PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Go fish

Forum Index > Other > Forum Games >

Pages: 123··· 495051

Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Just a game for funsies, the goal is simple and go as: User A: Do you have a shiny Mudkip? User B had one: Yes (show the pokémon) Do you have a mega girafarig User C doesnt: Go fish, do you have a delta Legendary?

a bit more details

Example of requirement are as follow: Species, Gender, Color, Shiny, Albino, Delta, etc. If you have a pokémon that follow the requirement of the post above, show it, otherwise say "Go fish" dont forget to put the next requirements. Only ask for pokémons!
Rules: - Dont be too specific, limit you to two possible requirement - You can only request for pokémons not item etc. - You can only put one pokemon that fill the requirement(s) - Requesting rare pokémon is fine, but make sure that's it's a thing that most user can have. Being vague is preferable.
Do you have a melan (type/color)? > Do you have a melan (species/Line)
- Use the display code in the summary page - Consider all pokémon are not for trade, meaning that you can't ask someone to give it to you. - Dont forget to look at the hidden above for example of requierement. - If something go fishy, I'll edit this post So I start: Do you have a shiny magikarp?
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Click them, thankie! >>
Yep Do you have a Shiny Ponyta?
sojussimblr's Avatarsojussimblr
Go fish. I have a Shiny Rapidash, but I don't think that counts. Do you have a Delta Eeveelution?
  • Shops
  • Best Melans
  • A Christmas Bee, for Melan Luck
They/them, for simplicity. Beathan sprite; egg sprites from Bulbapedia; avatar; Acacia sprite by me; Bee from Pokefarm Advent
Orchid's AvatarOrchid
Go fish. Do you have a Mega Banette?
Join: Team Continental Crush 0 Zubat: 12 / 4353 Journal Avatar by Sunfeather for my use only
Go fish Do you have a politoed?
several, but they're all buried in my fields somewhere edit: here's one do you have a fully evolved melan?
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. it/its
preferred
or he/him. credits | journal | art problems comic
sojussimblr's Avatarsojussimblr
Yes, a few! This is one of my favourites. Do you have a Hippopotas?
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Go fish. I did hatch an albino one once, but I dont have it anymore. Do you have a delta mega?
Chargebolt's AvatarChargebolt
I've got quite a few! This Scrafty is my favorite: Do you have an Albino Meowth?
Life is a serious battle,and you have to use the tools you're given.It's more important to master the cards you're holding than to complain about the ones your opponents were dealt.
No sorry, go fish. Do you have a Mega Starter Pokèmon?

Pages: 123··· 495051

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page