PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 23

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 8910

Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]

QUOTE originally posted by Slyveon342

i hope i got one i work really hard
You did get one! It's in your inventory right now :)
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Milesfire's AvatarMilesfire
The mega umbreon is soooo cute :3 I got a mega stone for it, but I'm waiting to mega evolve it. I have more than enough credits but I want to mega evolve somewhere in the future. idk, I'm just weird like that I suppose xp
Avatar is Apollo Justice from Ace Attorney. The art is official but I edited in the trans flag. Call me Miles, he/him. Previously known as ZeroTails and then CloveredZero and then CharaBerry -----
LadyElemental's AvatarLadyElemental
If I may inquire, who did the artwork for the Sprite and 'opening image' in System's post? I have to say, it is very pretty. Now I want a Mega Umbreon that is normal, shiny, and Melanstic now.
Background done by Golden Tempest. Sprites are official. This banner is for Lady Elemental's use.
Made by BlackBlood1872, more banners here
Shazi's AvatarShazi

QUOTE originally posted by LådyÊlëmëñtæl

If I may inquire, who did the artwork for the Sprite and 'opening image' in System's post? I have to say, it is very pretty. Now I want a Mega Umbreon that is normal, shiny, and Melanstic now.
If you look in the tail on the artwork, it has my name written there for you to see :3 I was the one that made the sprites and image for the system, I'm very happy you like it
498 Ice Fangs
102 Gray Stones
Mass Click Association - My Shop - Guide to 90%+ Pairs
Signature by Cele, Avatar by Me

Pages: 123··· 8910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page