PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Mass-Click Weekend 23

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 123··· 678910

Teh Wolfman's AvatarTeh Wolfman
I'm done, too, and judging by the way our next V~waves are Dragon, I'm guessing it's a Dragon type.
8Avatar credit goes to Artistic_Sans (^ Credit for my baby up there goes to Artistic_Sans!)
Sprite Made by Artistic Sans
NORsevvy's AvatarNORsevvy
I'm scratching my guess on Haxsourus, and going with Umbreon c:
in peace, may you leave this shore, in love, may you find the next, safe passage on your travels, until our final journey to the ground... may we meet again. typerace points! - 8770 [pfp is by spacehavoc!]
Aérix's AvatarAérix
Or it could also be a Q version of Garchomp?
Forever collecting
Orcinus's AvatarOrcinus
20-ish minutes left, I'm so excited! Eeeeek! I'm going to guess at it being a girrafarrig mega evolution. That would be fabulous XD
SYSTEM's AvatarSYSTEM
Hello users! I am pleased to announce that the Mega Stone Umbreonite has been added to PokéFarm! A total of 1,115 users successfully completed the interaction target and have received this new Stone. If you are one of these people, you should be able to find it in your Inventory under the "Mega Stones" category. Thank you for your participation, and we hope you like this new addition to our family!
Whoooh, my favourite pokemon gets a mega evolution :D
KikiTheCat's AvatarKikiTheCat
This has got to be my favorite mega on Pokefarm so far. :D If anyone mega evolves their Umbreons, I'd love to see them! I want to see all four sprites. XD
Sableye hunt has begun~! [Avatar Made Here][MCA Post][The Hoarders Association][Kiki's Hunts - A Trade Shop]
[Credits
Background by KikiTheCat - Free to use - Sableye image is official image retrieved on PokeStatium - All sprites by Kiki
]
Åkura's AvatarÅkura
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I'M SO EXCITED~ Thank you guys so much!
Avatar made by VanillaTiel Check out my Art Thread!
TimelordSnowy's AvatarTimelordSnowy
YES UMBREON!! It looks amazing ;-;
Avatar: By LonewolfHanzo "Sometimes ya gotta back up to go forward." ~Brain(Happy Feet 2)
Wait... dang it, I ain't got enough GP and i cant spend my credits because im savng up for something D:

Pages: 123··· 678910

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page