PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Cotton and SQ's Art Shoppe [OPEN!]

Forum Index > Pokémon > Pokémon Art > Pokémon Art Shops >

Pages: 12345

CottonEevee's AvatarCottonEevee

Cotton and SQ's Art Shoppe

Welcome!

COTTON IS CLOSED SQ IS OPEN Hello and welcome to Cotton & SQ's Art Shoppe! This joint art shop is run by me and Slytherin Queen! Before we do anything, we have some ground rules to cover!

Rules

1. All PFQ Rules apply 2. Do not be mean, or pushy to me or SQ! We both have lives, and we're both humans! 2b. This includes feedback! Critique is allowed, for example, "I like how ______, but _____ seems a bit off. could you do _____ to it, or maybe add on _____?" Rudeness like "I don't like it. Redo it" will not be tolerated. 3. Don't rush us! As mentioned above, we have lives! 4. We reserve the right to decline orders without explanation, though we will usually say why! 4b. Don't take it personally if we decline without an explanation! We might be busy, have irl problems, or just no time. 5. This is a joint shop! Please specify who you're talking to! (ex: Hi SQ! Hiya Cotton! @SQ, @Cotton)

Advertise?

Feel like advertising? Use one of these buttons/banners by me!

Button

Code

[url=https://pfq.link/~Ltz9][img]https://bit.ly/2YNr62G[/img][/url]

Banner

Code

[url=https://pfq.link/~Ltz9][img]https://bit.ly/3bgxioY[/img][/url]

Affiliates

Check out these other shops! Want your shop to be advertised here? Send me a PM and I'll add it! Must include a banner/button. It's free :D
❤Cotton❤She/her❤ Hi! I'm CottonEevee, aka Cotton, your friendly neighborhood floof :D Bls check my linkies! ❤Art shopTrade ShopSignaturesJournalSig by CottonEevee for her use; BG is My Neighbor Totoro official art. Credits
oops- no time to make a new template... (SNIVY FITS MY USERNAME) blip blap bloopity bloop! Welcome to my side of this little art shoppe! Take a look around~ don't forget to feed Vicky~
Victory Medal

Victory Medal

Summon Item

(: 0)

A pendant filled with the success of past triumphs. Its holder is endowed with determination to do anything. It is the embodiment of the Legendary Pokémon Victini.

View/use Summon Items

Unsellable

Lv. 1 — Locked
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
PsychicFire
Happiness MAX
Jolly nature
  • Adopts
  • Customs
  • Forms
(I can't sit idly, no, I can't move at all. I curse the name, the one behind it all~) 30% off all prices this time if you know the song~ Here's where I put up some adopts for you guys. Sometimes it might be an OC, a piece of art or just random stuff!

Available adopts

Flame

This is one of my unused characters, Flame. I'll PM you with his details and stuff after you adopt him! ^^ 300k credits/300gp/60zc

TITLE 2

Nothing here...

TITLE 3

Nothing here...

TITLE 4

Nothing here...
Here's where I do custom art for you, meaning you commission me. Below is some examples and art styles I can do!

Reference Sheets

A reference sheet of your OC or character! My OC, NOT free-to-use

Melan Baits

Basically a melan bait, or shiny or albino. Free-to-use

A 150x150 PFQ avatar! My Pokesona, Vicky. Not free-to-use

Normal Art

Just a normal 250x250 art of an OC or character AudreyC27's Pokesona Deviously Doomed's character Both are NOT free-to-use
For now, no forms. Just post. Probably will add later~
freebie template made by Kamilejszon; Pokemon (c) Nintendo; gif from pelipper.tumblr.com
Hello- *awkward silence* Goodbye-
Another one! just in case~
Cotton's Side!

Welcome!

I am currently:

CLOSED (Fixing up some stuff) Hi! Welcome to my side of the shop! I have a few rules to add on to the ones in the first post! -Don't commission if you don't like my style! I'm not willing to change the way I draw for one small commission! -Prices are for SINGLE arts! Also, don't forget to click Cotton :D
Everstone

Everstone

Special Evolution Item

(: 0)

A peculiar stone that prevents a Pokémon from evolving when Held.

Sells for 250

Lv. 31 — 514 / 2,977
Aspear BerryAspear Berry
Aspear Berry (SOUR)
Cheri BerryAspear Berry
Cheri Berry (SPICY)
Chesto BerryCheri Berry
Chesto Berry (DRY)
Pecha BerryPecha Berry
Pecha Berry (SWEET)
Rawst BerryRawst Berry
Rawst Berry (BITTER)
Normal
Happiness MAX
Docile nature
  • Adopts
  • Customs
  • Loyalty Program/Memberships
Here are my adopts! They have watermarks, so you can't steal them. I'll PM you the unwatermarked version once you adopt one!

Art Adopts

Eevee Lantern (RESERVED FOR KINACHI)

100k/100/20

Pink Shep

75k/75/15

The "Kawaii" art adopts

Kawaii Candle

100k/100/20

Kawaii Coconut Milk

100k/100/20

Background Adopts

Stained Glass

50k/50/10

Blue Mirror Illusion

50k/50/10

Adopt Form

[b]Cotton! I'd like to adopt something![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Adopt Name:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Clicked Cotton? :D[/b] [b]Other:[/b] [b]Please and thank you~![/b]
Here are the different custom arts that I can do!
  • Drawings
  • Moodboards
There are a lot of different types of drawings!
  • Doodles
  • Headshot
  • Fullbody
contents 2
contents 3

Loyalty Program

The loyalty program! Basically, once you order a certain amount of times from my side (excluding taking adopts), you can unlock some pretty cool bonuses!
  • 10 orders - One free doodle!
  • 20 orders - A free drawing (any type)!
  • 30+ orders - a Shiny Eevee Membership and a free moodboard!
You might be wondering - What is a membership? Simple! There are three ranks - Shiny Eevee, Albino Eevee, and Melan Eevee! Here are the bonuses!
  • Shiny Eevee
Shiny Eevee members get a 5k/5/1 deduction from any order they make! So if you ordered a doodle for, lets say, 30k, it would be shortened down to 25k! Of course, if you don't want to shorten it, it won't be shortened. c: How to unlock:
  • Purchase
  • Order 30+ times and get rewarded with it from the Loyalty Program
Price for Purchase: 10k/10/2
  • Albino Eevee
When you first get Albino Eevee membership, you get a free doodle! Albino Eevee members get a 10k/10/2 deduction from any order they make! So if you ordered a doodle for 100k, it would be shortened down to 90k! Of course, if you don't want to shorten it, it won't be shortened. c: How to unlock:
  • Purchase
  • Upgrade from Shiny Eevee
  • Order 50 times
Price for Purchase: 20k/20/4
  • Melan Eevee
When you first unlock the Melan Eevee rank, you get a free order, no matter what it is! Melan members get a 20k/20/4
I need profit from this, okay? I can't give customers TOO much discounts, otherwise they'll lowball me and I'll be forced to ban them. :(
deduction from any order they make! So if you ordered a doodle for 100k, it would be shortened down to 80k! Of course, if you don't want to shorten it, it won't be shortened. c: How to unlock:
  • I give to you :D
  • Order 100 times
I know, the only ways to get it are very hard. Well it's the best membership, and I can't let people purchase it...
Now, you know how for Shiny & Albino you can purchase them? Want a membership? Fill this out! [b]Cotton! I want a membership![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Rank (Shiny or Albino):[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]

List of Members

Shiny Eevee

• None

Albino Eevee

Melan Eevee

• None
Header background + Code | Hr | Header art | Bullets
aaaaaaaaaaaand one last one. Just... in... case.
I'm now open, but only for adopts! Customs are not finished! Other than that, please feel free to swoop in and nab the adopts :D
Kinachi's AvatarKinachi
Cotton! I'd like to adopt something! Username: Kinachi Adopt Name: Eevee Lantern Payment: 100 GP Other: HEWOO Please and thank you~!
Hi! I'm Kinachi! Call me Kin or my full username please. Nothing else! I'm a she/her! Team Black Hole Eclipse: 0
Made by CottonEevee! Permission to use Mega Albino Jirachi given by Sei
Made by CottonEevee!
Made by AudreyC27!
Made by CottonEevee!
My amazing avatar was made by AudreyC27 ^^ Progress to my dream hunt!
x1/5000
Please donate ;-;
Send a trade and I'll PM you the unwatermarked version!
Kinachi's AvatarKinachi
Ahh nuu ;A; I forgot that I was saving my GP for something else! Could you reserve it? :O
Sure~

Pages: 12345

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page