PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Silver's Hunts and More!

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 131415

Glad.Silver's AvatarGlad.Silver
Hello, Silver here! Welcome to my little shop! Please read the rules before posting!

RULES

0. ALL PFQ RULES APPLY 1. Subscribe to the thread so you know when I am done with the hunt! Sometimes I'll PM you and post here. 2. Please be patient. I have a life outside of this site. 3. If you have a certain amount of time you want the pokemon in, let me know! 4. Use the form! (Exception being if you're using mobile) 5. PWYW but please, nothing under 5GP/equivalent, unless it is something super hard to find, then maybe 10GP/Equivalent 6. If you request a legendary, give me enough time, because legends are hard to find in the shelter. 7. Please be respectful. 8. Password is a really bad description of your favorite pokemon, plus the V-Wave for the day 9. Sometimes I'll ask you to send the trade, but most of the time, I'll send it.(not really a rule, but more of a statement) 10. I use the conversion of 1ZC= 5GP=5kCr
Now, onto the next thing!

SHELTER HUNTS

TYPERACE SPECIAL

New thing for people on the same TR team as me: all shelter hunts are free for whoever is on my team this month! Just let me know! :)

FORM

[centre][b]Please hunt me some Pokemon![/b][/centre][b]Username:[/b] [b]Pokemon wanted:[/b] [b]How many:[/b] [b]Nature/Gender preference:[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Amount of time you're willing to wait:[/b] [B]Password:[/b] [b]TR Team:[/b] [b]Are you Subscribed?[/b] [b]Extra:[/b]
SLOTS 1. Cele-Post Note to self: Sent 3 Zangoose 2 Nuzleaf/Seedot 2. AudreyC27-Post, Post 3. MerpleSerple - (Free)Post 4. 5.

Things i will accept as Payment instead:

Purple/Orange Gummi=1kCr/equiv Any Box (Collecting Sinister Boxes until August 12th)= 20kCr/equiv Daycare pass= 2kcr/equiv Daycare pass×10=20kCr/equiv Daycare pass×60=450kCr/equiv

Free/PWYW Fields

I have 6 free fields, sorted by berry. All at the begining of my fields. Right after that, i have a PWYW field!
Template by KingVesper at This Place!
  • Stuff
  • Random
Im always open to RP! PM if interested!
Sig by CottonEevee for Glad.Silver's use only * BG is MHA official art.
I also do dexing! Form below!

DEXING

This is Fate. He watches over this section of the shop. Any of my specials will cost 5GP/equiv. The rest is free. If you do this, please do not keep them longer than 10 minutes.

Dex form

I need this for my Pokédex! [B]Pokémon:[/b] [B]Is it a S/A/D?:[/b] [B]If S/A/D, payment:[/b] [B]Do you agree to the rules?:[/b]
Summon items- 60GP/Equiv

SUMMON ITEMS

None ATM
Mega Stones- 60GP/Equiv

MEGA STONES

None
Z-Crystals- 100GP/Equiv

Z-CRYSTALS

None
This is a list of shops that could help you out, even if I can't! If you want to be an affiliate, PM me with the link to your shop!
RESERVATIONS: Wishingstone: 1 for GengartheGr8, Kinachi. Beast Ball: AudreyC27 Death Wing: 1 for KittyPower20100 Life Antler: CottonEevee Lunar Wing: Mister Asian, Poppy Crystal Stone Statue: Mister Asian Eeveelution Mega Stones: CottonEevee Thunder Feather- Bo-mi

Icedragonboi

Gracedia Seed Thunder/Ice/Fire Fang Magatama

Frost1595

spectral leiomanos origin sashes Eclipse Flute Black Prism Jade Orb Azure Flute cloned sashes

QUOTE originally posted by Glad.Silver

Shinies for sale/PWYW Hey guys! I Have some shinies for sale! These wont always be here, but check back regularly! I have a field labeled SHINIES FOR SALE and I will try to let you know when there are some there :D They ARE PWYW but PLEASE don't Lowball me! Thank you :D
We are officially open!
GengarTheGr8's AvatarGengarTheGr8
Hi! First customer. Colbolt epee please!

My shop

Random GIF

Made by AudreyC27

Badges

The phantom dojo badge
The badge of sadl's gym
Avatar made by RileyFaulley. Pokesona created by yours truley.
Hello, Gengar! Sending trade! :)
Colorful: Your order was One male and one female of these Poké's Glameow Furfrou Cyndaquil Sentret Correct? Lil Shinxie: I found a Female Brave Zangoose. I forgot to ask if you needed a specific gender, or just the nature. Dhejavu: Male Jolly AloPix and Male Brave Dratini, correct? If so, your order is complete! (Just in case you haven't subbed yet, I'll PM in a few hours) Edit: Strike through due to completed orders ^^
aud.rey's Avataraud.rey
Please hunt me some Pokemon!
Username: AudreyC27 Pokemon wanted: X How many: 1 Nature/Gender preference: timid/male Payment: 20kcr Amount of time you're willing to wait: as long as needed Password: hatenna TR Team: rock Extra: i hope it's okay to request this, i released him on accident 😭

Pages: 123··· 131415

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page