PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

🍑 Closed for now! 🖤

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades > Trade Shops >

Pages: 123··· 1415161718

faeiri's Avatarfaeiri
Hi! I have a shiny timid Weedle I could sell you if you'd like! And I also have a list of regular timids in the box below...if I'm counting correctly I think there's 41 of them, if you'd like all of those? (Also...if it's not overcomplicating things, could this electric delta Mimikyu be part of the payment? Other than that, whatever currency is easiest for you! Thank you!)
Hey @Peachi! I have a timid Wartortle and a timid Mawile if you're interested in them: I especially have no idea what to do with Land Jaws, so I'd rather she go to someone who wants her haha.
Peachi's AvatarPeachi
@faeiri - awesome, sounds good! So I think that would be my 53.5k CR + Electric mimikyu for your shiny weedle and 41 timid pokemon? It's okay if you don't include the evolution items but thanks so much for offering! @TheBrightestEyes - Hi! Sounds good thank you, I'll send a trade. c:
My fields are optimized for clicking! 9.5k S&S Timid (Sweet/Pecha) Pokemon ♡
sprite made by sojussimblr
sprite made by Lonely Heart
sprite made by Matamoja
sprite made by Matamoja
Elmani's AvatarElmani

QUOTE originally posted by Peachi

@Elmani - I'll send a trade, thanks! And yes I am interested in all timids, did you have a preferred currency?
Totally forgot to reply to this! I prefer GP if possible
🌟 Shooting Star Cleffas🌒 Apocalyptic Poochyena 🐸 Croaket 🐇Minnibit - 2 GP each Send labelled trade S/A Megas/Totems UFDT https://pfq.link/~LtYS
koratta's Avatarkoratta
@peachi hi can i get this guy for the 150zc? and can i get a poison delta applin and poison delta spinda for gp? thanks!
GengarTheGr8's AvatarGengarTheGr8
Hi! ^^ Do you have any more S/A deltas? If so I'll give a lot of timid pokemon and some currency for ones I like.

My shop

Random GIF

Made by AudreyC27

Badges

The phantom dojo badge
The badge of sadl's gym
Avatar made by RileyFaulley. Pokesona created by yours truley.
Peachi's AvatarPeachi

QUOTE originally posted by GengarTheGr8

Hi! ^^ Do you have any more S/A deltas? If so I'll give a lot of timid pokemon and some currency for ones I like.
Hi! You can see my available Pokemon in my fields.

QUOTE originally posted by GengarTheGr8

Hi! You can see my available Pokemon in my fields.
Sorry it was re-arranged I couldn't see anything such as the melans.
Peachi's AvatarPeachi
@GengarTheGr8 - The fields I hid today only had pokemon that were not for trade.

@GengarTheGr8 - The fields I hid today only had pokemon that were not for trade.
So melan morpecko is still UFT? Sorry just asking.

Pages: 123··· 1415161718

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page