PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Katt's Scribbles and Doobles [OPEN]

Forum Index > Other > Other Art > Other Art Shops >

Pages: 123··· 678

POLL: Should USD prices be an option for complex pieces such as scenes?

Total votes: 14

You must be logged in to vote.

CatEnergetic's AvatarCatEnergetic
  • Rules/Intro
  • Examples/Prices
  • Slots/Waitlist
Hello babs, it's been a while since I had an art shop in this thread. I've finally decided to start offering human art again, now that I've found a style that I love. Please be sure to read the rules before ordering!

Rules

~ All PFQ rules apply ~ ~ No, I won't do NSFW/Mature Art (at least not on this thread) ~ ~ I have the right to decline your order if I feel uncomfortable/character is too complex ~ ~ Please note: I do better at female humans and characters with long hair! ~ ~ Please note, I have a job and classes outside of PFQ so I tend to get busy often ~ ~ I will only take five orders at a time, but I do have a waitlist ~ ~ No mini modding or chat speak ~ ~ Password is the Pokemon of the Day ~ ~ None of the examples are free to use, unless I state otherwise ~ ~ Feel free to credit me via PFQ, Toyhou.se, or DeviantArt

Willing/Not Willing to Do

Yes Humans Anthros Fursona (I'd need to see the ref beforehand) No Hate art Mechas Hooved anthros (I'm not good with hooves, sorry) Iffy Glasses/Hats Ferals

Open/Working Hours

Please note, the shop is always open for orders/waitlist! These are just the hours I'm usually on/working on orders! I'll note PFQ time and EST (Eastern Standard)! Sunday: 00:10:00 (6am EST) - 00:06:00 (2am EST) Monday: 00:00:00 (8pm EST) - 00:04:00 (12am EST) Tuesday: 00:12:00 (8am EST) - 00:05:00 (1am EST) Wednesday: 00:00:00 (8pm EST) - 00:04:00 (12am EST) Thursday: 00:11:00 (7pm EST) - 00:05:00 (1am EST) Friday: 00:00:00 (8pm EST) - 00:04:00 (12am EST) Saturday: 00:00:00 (8pm EST) - 00:10:00 (6am EST)

Sketches

For RoseXiao's (Th) use only!)

Headshots

For my use only!

Busts/Halfbodies

For Syre's use only!
For zerofinite's (ArtFight) use only!

Fullbodies

For my use only!
For my use only!
For my use only!
For my use only!

Scenes

For my use only!
For my use only!
For my use only!

Chibis

For MegaPokemonFan's use only!
For my use only!
For my use only!

Animations

Coming soon!

Sketched Scene

For my use only!
For my use only!
For my use only!
For Elementbound Team's use only! (aka me, BrakingNews21, etc)

Full Scene

No examples yet!

Reference Sheets

No example yet!

Lineart Options

Prices

Sketches 100gp/20zc (icons/busts) | 150gp/30zc (halfbodies) | 200gp/40zc (fullbodies) | 300gp/60zc (fullbody+scene) Headshots 300gp/60zc Busts/Halfbodies 400gp/80zc Fullbodies 600gp/120zc Scenes 1000-2000gp/200-400zc Chibis 500gp/100zc (complex: 600gp/120zc) Animations (price will vary with complexity) Base price - 500gp/100zc Customs (price will vary with complexity) Base price - 500gp/100zc Sketched Background Base Price (varies with complexity): 500gp-100zc Add on Rough Color: 100gp/20zc Full Background Base Price: 1000gp/200zc (price varies with complexity) Add Ons Extra Character (price per added): 300gp/60zc Galaxy Background Add On: 150gp/30zc If you want hard shading instead of soft, feel free to include it in your form!

Order Form

[b]Katherine, I want a dooble![/b] [b]Username:[/b] [b]Type:[/b] [b]Line Style:[/b] [b]Reference(s):[/b] [b]Info (Tell me a bit about the chara):[/b] [b]Payment:[/b] [b]Background Pref (png, colored, etc):[/b] [b]Password:[/b] [b]Other:[/b]
~ Glad | Ref | Halfbody (Tape) ~ ~ Myr | Ref | Scene ~ ~ Open ~ ~ Open ~ ~ Open ~

Waitlist

None yet!
Template made by CatEnergetic.
🌊 "What is a wave, without the ocean?" 🌊 Legit certified professional idiot 24/7 Streaming Game Dev Stuff I swear this hunt is driving me insane - also coding sucks why lag (I give up for the night) Katt's Scribbles and Doobles My Characters
  • Crayonbox/Events
  • Advertising/Affiliates
  • Logs

Special Event

25% off scene orders! Current slots left: four! Post the form as usual and toss in a few background ideas! I'll pick one and do the rest~

Crayonbox

These people will always get discounts/free art, no matter what! Please do not ask to be on this list Jin the great Thal'io Mikey Jameson
Feel free to advertise the shop if you want!

Code

[url=https://pfq.link/~LTSM][img]https://i.ibb.co/d5q9gpL/scribblesbanner250.png[/img][/url]

Previous Orders

Roze

Cinna

Glad

Mega

Jin Bab

British

Mimic

detse

Awaiting Payment

deste
Template made by CatEnergetic.
Had a stupid moment and forgot to reserve a post in case, now the shop is actually open
Bumping! Shop is open btw, I'll prolly add in a fancy template here later to mark it There's an opening special for a limited time! The first ten people to order get 25% off their order!
rozenice's Avatarrozenice
Katherine, I want a dooble! Username: rozenice Type: icon Line Style: tape Reference(s): https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/432686216123777025/729344658018402314/image0.png Info (Tell me a bit about the chara): she's a bit on the serious side, has moments of lightheartedness Payment: zc Password: piplup Other: hello o/
Hihi thanks for the order! I'll add you to the list when I can <3
Katherine, I want a dooble! Username: Cinnamon Buns642 Type: Headshot Line Style: Turnips? Reference(s): I don't have one yet, but could you use the description? Info (Tell me a bit about the chara): An espeon and shaymin fusion gijinka, has a floral-ish pattern? Maybe glasses? Payment: What's 25% off 400GP again? (I suck at maths XD) Password: Piplup Other: You do accept customs, right?
BOOP
Glad.Silver's AvatarGlad.Silver
Katherine, I want a dooble! Username: Glad.Silver Type: Icon Line Style: IDC Reference(s): My PFP! Info (Tell me a bit about the chara): She's avery kind and caring person Payment: I dont knlw how much it would be with the discount thing (imbadwithmathSorry!) Password: Piplup Other: thank you! Take your time :)
  • Shops!
  • Stuffs!
  • Random
PFP MADE BY CatEnergetic! My Shop: button Made by Kingtotodile Friend Shop: by PenguinPowe16 Made by EeveeBailey
Button made by CottonEevee banner by Penguin powe16 Profile pic by Penguin Powe16
I'm always looking to RP with someone! Shoot me a PM if you want to!
Hihi Cinnabon, itd be 100gp off so the total is 300! Also hello to you too Glad, it would be 185gp, feel free to correct me if my math is wrong! Making the special ten slots instead of five, so theres 7 more spots to claim the special!
I'll just stick to a halfbody thanks! Also, could you maybe make the background transparent?

Pages: 123··· 678

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page