PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Underrated melans/albinos?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 123

Mewsona's AvatarMewsona
I'm not sure if these are underrated but...yeah. I had a long section that was just "look at all the pretty black and blue melans because those are my favorite colors" but it was getting too long. I'm a sucker for designs that are black and red with dragon/bat/demon-like wings so melan aerodactyl fits this perfectly. I have a feeling that if they were a character in something I like, they would automatically become my favorite lol.
  • Party
  • Party 2
  • Party 3
  • Alexes.
  • My Threads
  • Shops
  • Giveaways
  • Badges
  • Credits
Work In Progress aaa.
contents 2
Cool Shop List: None yet-
None Yet.
Yet to battle some people. So none yet.
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
i LOVE how coordinated the elemental monkeys' melans are I want to have the full line of 'em at some point
"I'll devote my body and soul to following after you, Mr. Edgeworth!"
Chicken 🌻 24 they/them Shop Journal F2U Art
bumping this~
  • Henlo!
  • Buttons
  • Credits
on hiatus. we check back every once in a while though.
one day...
avatar drawn by me of Dirk Strider~ Buttons
background | coidng by me
faeiri's Avatarfaeiri
apparently there are no current melan charjabugs on site, just vikavolts??? which??? how???????? im taking this bus to work
my journal | store of worm 🐛 (s/a sizzlipede, exclusives, breeding pairs & more!)
prebby bug~ i like it
waS ANYONE GONNA TELL ME HOW GORGEOUS MELAN CRADILY IS OR WAS I JUST SUPPOSED TO FIND OUT WHEN I WAS LOOKING AT THE WIKI FOR THINGS TO HUNT
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. he/him. here's my journal want decent art at a decent price? click the button below!
sig code by aud.rey
Kaolin's AvatarKaolin

QUOTE originally posted by mikestarprince

waS ANYONE GONNA TELL ME HOW GORGEOUS MELAN CRADILY IS OR WAS I JUST SUPPOSED TO FIND OUT WHEN I WAS LOOKING AT THE WIKI FOR THINGS TO HUNT
As someone who wanted to hunt melan Lileep/Cradily before the sprite revamp... I liked it better before okay the old one had serious Tron Legacy vibes with cyan rings and I was really disappointed when it got changed.
KizuKisho's AvatarKizuKisho
Can we please talk about melan and albino Shellos? Their colors are so beautiful..the albinos remind me of little angels <3 (Personally the evolved forms of the Albinos are lovely but the Melans..something about the yellow is so bright, I wish it was reverse so the yellow was a slight blue and pink tint..I'm just a bit mixed, kinda wanna see what it would be like if the yellow was blue and pink or white.
She/Her pronouns, BLM. I work on Eastern Standard time (EST) I sell breeding pairs for 10 or 10,000 or 1!
moodawdaw's Avatarmoodawdaw
im so glad to see shellos appreciation omg ;_; heres my mela baby! i love the sprite so much and i dont think ive seen another melan shellos on site (i know they exist, but i dont recall seeing any in any fields or such!) i hope more come to into existance, they are so cute :3 but i also love garvantulas and mothims! they look like a night sky with stars and i love it so much!! and mothims colors are just so nice i could probably list like tons of sprites but ill keep it short for now ^__^
☆○o。  。o○☆ wwwwwww icon is offical kimetsu no yaiba art ☆○o。  。o○☆
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
THIS. This has got to be just about the most gorgeous mela out there and I don't even like Solrock that much. The albino is super nice as well:- And what makes them even better is hiw much nicer they are compared to thier previius colourations. Mela Solrock wiki page and abli Solrock wiki page
× 47
Buying G.Orbs @ 70zc each or swapping other summons for them in my shop I'm scared to get close and I hate being alone I long for that feeling to not feel at all The higher I get, the lower I'll sink I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim
code-hercules background Icon by Syre

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page