PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Underrated melans/albinos?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 12

Mewsona's AvatarMewsona
I'm not sure if these are underrated but...yeah. I had a long section that was just "look at all the pretty black and blue melans because those are my favorite colors" but it was getting too long. I'm a sucker for designs that are black and red with dragon/bat/demon-like wings so melan aerodactyl fits this perfectly. I have a feeling that if they were a character in something I like, they would automatically become my favorite lol.
  • Party
  • Party 2
  • Party 3
  • Alexes.
  • My Threads
  • Shops
  • Giveaways
  • Badges
  • Credits
Work In Progress aaa.
contents 2
Cool Shop List: None yet-
None Yet.
Yet to battle some people. So none yet.
Gumshoe's AvatarGumshoe
i LOVE how coordinated the elemental monkeys' melans are I want to have the full line of 'em at some point
"WATCH IT, PAL!" Chicken | 24 they/them Shop Journal F2U Art (prev. Kiryu)
bumping this~
  • Henlo!
  • Buttons
  • Credits
Heyhey! We're the duplicated system. call us Fev or Duplo/Dupla. we are always willing to teach about our disorder as long as you want to learn- feel free to DM us about it!
one day...
avatar drawn by me of Dirk Strider~ Buttons
background | coidng by me
faeiri's Avatarfaeiri
apparently there are no current melan charjabugs on site, just vikavolts??? which??? how???????? im taking this bus to work
my journal | store of worm 🐛 (s/a sizzlipede, exclusives, breeding pairs & more!)
prebby bug~ i like it
waS ANYONE GONNA TELL ME HOW GORGEOUS MELAN CRADILY IS OR WAS I JUST SUPPOSED TO FIND OUT WHEN I WAS LOOKING AT THE WIKI FOR THINGS TO HUNT
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. he/him. here's my journal which happens to include spoilers. want decent art at a decent price? click the button below!
Kaolin's AvatarKaolin

QUOTE originally posted by mikestarprince

waS ANYONE GONNA TELL ME HOW GORGEOUS MELAN CRADILY IS OR WAS I JUST SUPPOSED TO FIND OUT WHEN I WAS LOOKING AT THE WIKI FOR THINGS TO HUNT
As someone who wanted to hunt melan Lileep/Cradily before the sprite revamp... I liked it better before okay the old one had serious Tron Legacy vibes with cyan rings and I was really disappointed when it got changed.

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page