PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Underrated melans/albinos?

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion >

Pages: 12

This simply a thread for PFQ specials you think dont get enough love. a personal example is melan paras, just look at it its so pretty same goes for belosom
  • Henlo!
  • Buttons
  • Credits
Heyhey! We're the duplicated system. call us Fev or Duplo/Dupla. we are always willing to teach about our disorder as long as you want to learn- feel free to DM us about it!
one day...
avatar drawn by me of Dirk Strider~ Buttons
background | coidng by me
Foiry's AvatarFoiry
This one!! The colors are so pretty all together and I love it.
infernape. look at how pretty!!
  • Misc.
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. he/him. here's my journal want decent art at a decent price? click the button below!
sig code by aud.rey
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
I swear to god if they don't keep the gem vein in the revamp i'm gonna cry. It's so pretty
I will forever love albino Quilladin. I think the colors are just so soft and beautiful. I love it in Quilladin more than either of its evolutions, to be honest.
Rèal's sprite by Matamoja. Avatar of Rèal by AlchemyFeline.
Rebecca Gold's AvatarRebecca Gold
I think melan Roselia and Reshiram look beautiful, and I hope they don't change much colour palette.
ForfLord's AvatarForfLord
This will surprise nobody but I would lay down my life for the person who picked the colours for albino Qwilfish. I think it uses the same colours as the albino Cyndaquil line? (Which I also absolutely adore.) It's really well balanced and refreshing imo. Also shoutout to the melan, which is just chocolate and looks delicious. It's simple but I love it as well.
Hoarding: Avatar drawn by me.
83 / 250
murfijs's Avatarmurfijs
same i love reshirans color too personally i love groudons melan color. tip:if you dont want the melan colors to change just use the css and change the pokemons image with the one you like.i mean other ppl wont see it but you still will :p
M4jority's AvatarM4jority
Oh wow I love reshiram's melan colours too. It looks beautiful honestly. Not too sure if this melan gets a lot of love but I really like lilligants melan. I think lilligant is pretty cool in the regular pokemon games, but its melan sprite takes it up a notch. It just looks amazing imo. (I love all of lilligants special forms tbh)
small bump!

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page