PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Moonblast * Esme's free templates

Forum Index > Other > Other Art >

Pages: 123··· 2324252627··· 585960

Hello, I just wanted to pop in and say that I really like seeing your about sections around! They're very nice ^-^ I'm currently using the Steven Universe one! (I love how neat and edit-able it is.)
Ombre's AvatarOmbre
I really like what you're doing! I think I'm gonna take one for my page, if I have time :3 Just to be sure : we can chage anything we want as long as we don't remove credits, right? (I don't wanna make a mistake)
Sorry if I'm writing mistakes, I'm french :)
sauriel's Avatarsauriel

QUOTE originally posted by Ombre

I really like what you're doing! I think I'm gonna take one for my page, if I have time :3 Just to be sure : we can chage anything we want as long as we don't remove credits, right? (I don't wanna make a mistake)
Yep! The credits are editable for when you change the image, just don't change the credit for the code.
Check out some of my links below!
Code: Sauriel | Art: Xaandiir
laipon's Avatarlaipon
love your beautiful designs! I am using your Steven Universe for my profile, I'm in love with it ;u; so elegant!
Kenz's AvatarKenz

QUOTE originally posted by Esme

Username
bio:
text
bio:
text
bio:
text
bio:
text
bio:
text
bio:
text
  • tab 1
  • Click!
  • tab 3
  • tab 4
  • tab 5
  • tab 6
New about-me template, kiddos! I got the idea from looking at the 2007 Youtube page layout and I was originally going to just make a template based on that. However, the final product was way too boring so I turned it into this. Massive shout-out to my buddo Niall for inspiring me to use the tabbed interface (and for teaching me how to use the fading effect huehuehue) Don't copy the code from the forum post, get the code here instead!!! IMPORTANT NOTE: Do not give the div of the tabbed interface a background! If you want to change the background color, you must change what is labeled "tabbox" Also, feel free to edit the colors. Just remember to follow legibility guidelines
1/10 progress
*notices tooltip*
OwO what's this?
Table heading
Table Cell

butts

AAAAAA
Link
Content 3
Content 4
Content 5
Content 6
code * TCG art
Using this ^^
Using the Dark Variant of your Mysterons template~ c:
avatar from pokemon mystery dungeon (red rescue)
ToraOkami303's AvatarToraOkami303
After much faffing about and not understanding the code I'm staring at I've installed your Dark Version Mysterious as my About Me. It's so pretty ;u;
Icon made by Gundam Tanaka
Esme's AvatarEsme

PFQ About - "Pastel Nostalgia"

Designed to be like an old Windows box and of course inspired by the whole Vaporwave aesthetic haaaaa

Purple Variant

Blue Variant

Pink Version Purple Version Blue Version I will also make other colored versions too (I'm tired right now OTL)
i have nothing but love for the places that call me home
★ art made by me ★ background ★ icon - me (my FC Wormseed Cookie) - my shop
Silentshadow's AvatarSilentshadow
Very nice and simple! I'm liking this template a lot!
x41/Until 31st Dec 2019
fictiøn's Avatarfictiøn
these are my practical inspiration. i love your templates so much they're 100/10 and i use them everytime dang i sound so sappy they're so cuteee

Pages: 123··· 2324252627··· 585960

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2019 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page