PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Moonblast * Esme's free templates

Forum Index > Other > Other Art >

Pages: 123··· 1415161718··· 646566

Rëwrïttën's AvatarRëwrïttën
I really like the Ralts one on page 11, i Hope you don't mind I'm using it because i love it so much .^.
I am a Misophobe. Formerly known as AnAbsolsGhost Avatar is made by the amazing maureiceopye. thank you so much for it! I'm a really annoying person, it's okay to tell me :)
Bobert2005's AvatarBobert2005
Could you make me a Psyduck template? Tell me the price and I can pay.
Trinity Trades Joint Shop of Three

Gym Badges

Mystic Badge
Electric Peace Badge
I am the Gym Leader at the Consilia Gym! Looking For Ku Idols! PM me with offers. 8/300
Champion Amy's AvatarChampion Amy
I don't know if you are taking requests any more, but I was wondering if you could make a Sniny/starter signature. I'm still a newbie at coding, and working with pictures scare me. o///o
AMY ✦ VIRGO ✦ MYSTIC
Hello X3 I saw this templet on another and i wanted to use it but im having problems. I try to replace the gif but all the gifs i choose are to big. Is there a way to make the templet a little bigger so the gif will fit or is it impossible and i should just find a smaller gif. Maybe im doing it wrong? Sorry im new at this.
Esme's AvatarEsme
Resizing the template will sort of mess it up ^^' Try using the site ezgif to crop what you want to use c:
i have nothing but love for the places that call me home
★ art made by me ★ background ★ icon - me - my shop
Thank you for fast reply X3 One more question, Is there a way to put another bordered Gif under the white text box? I wanted to use two gifs, if possible.
Wooper Cat's AvatarWooper Cat
How do I use the mudkip siggy I dont know where the code is
  • Random Stuff
  • Sprites
  • Tab 3
avatar by me (Lucha the bird is owned by nintendo and the headshot is official new horizons art) DemonicGiratina/lover of water types
Made By AnAbsolGhost Made By AnAbsolsGhost Made By AnAbsolsGhost
Click him?
sauriel's Avatarsauriel
[css=background:url('https://i.imgur.com/sZMDmWH.png'); background-repeat:no-repeat; min-height:242px; max-height:249px;] [/css][style]a:link, a:visited { color: #fff; font-weight: bold; text-decoration: underline; } [/style][css=padding: 0px 50px 0px 309px; top:35px; left: -20px; min-height:188px; color:#fff; text-shadow: 0 0 5px #2857d4; font-family: Georgia; font-size:14px; width:270px; text-align: center; position: absolute;]Mudkip signature! I'm honestly a bit rusty on making these things since it's been a while since I made one. I gotta practice more! >n>[/css] There you go Glitchy
Check out some of my links below!
Code: Sauriel | Art: Xaandiir
Esme's AvatarEsme
PFQ About - "Birthday" Tiny accordion for you tiny accordion needs. Don't change the amount of tabs and don't mess around with the line spacing -u- Keep the topbar one line please Get it HERE
yell0wdrops's Avataryell0wdrops
I know it's not required, but I just wanna let you know that I'm using your Grain template for my About me with some minor edits. :>

Pages: 123··· 1415161718··· 646566

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page