PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Moonblast * Esme's free templates

Forum Index > Other > Other Art >

Pages: 123··· 1314151617··· 616263

Esme's AvatarEsme
(super sorry for double posting) ATTENTION: It has come to my attention that due to my incompetence, there is a horrible drop shadow around some of my A/Ms' divs. Please let me know if you need your code fixed. I will be fixing up A/Ms and next time I will be a lot more careful. I'm not used to the default skin and the one I use does not have drop shadows (because I honestly really dislike them) How to fix it yourself under ".panel{" put THIS under it "box-shadow:0 0 0 transparent;" Do the same for ">div" under ">li"
i have nothing but love for the places that call me home
★ art made by me ★ background ★ icon - me - my shop
Esme's AvatarEsme
Ah, procrastination. Why do important things like homework when you can code templates on a site about fictional Japanese monsters? here's a visual demo of my newest template! You're not limited to the colors and gif I'm using, of course. If you don't know how to change the colors, just look up what colorhex you want to change and find what you want to replace it with. just like last time, if you want to change the div, don't edit the actual div, color in "tabbox" instead

Esme, where do I change the banner?

The snazzy banner is under this class ">li:nth-child(1) {" background-image: url("https://media.giphy.com/media/seOZuazL72UIU/giphy.gif"); this is where the image url goes, replace the url with what you want. Remember, make sure it's HTTPS!
Pastebn link c:
Stellaluna's AvatarStellaluna
aww! steven and connie! this is another great template, toxic~ er...esme. i gotta get used to that lmao,, keep up the great work <33
147 | | 1000
Esme's AvatarEsme

QUOTE originally posted by VanyaBraginsky

aww! steven and connie! this is another great template, toxic~ er...esme. i gotta get used to that lmao,, keep up the great work <33
X3 thank you I am major Connverse trash rip
Coil's AvatarCoil
Oh my gosh Esme! The new template looks AMAZING!!! I'm totally gonna use it! Beautiful job as always~♥
Formely Shiftry! Pfp is of Magnemite and is official TCG Art! Sprite is also official!
Esme's AvatarEsme
Thank you very much c: And a small updoot: As suggested, I've made a directory to my templates on the first post, so you don't have to dig through the forum to get them (my older stuff won't be there, as I am not very proud of it..). I've also provided Pastebin codes on the template posts as opposed to those nasty scrollboxes I had before. Oh, and now I've made it so all the codes have a link to their original post c:
Faded's AvatarFaded
Do you make templates? If so I was wondering if you could make me a sawsbuck template with one or two tabs. I can pay with gp, just tell me how much it'll cost.
frayed's Avatarfrayed
your new about me is so beautiful. <3 maybe i'll use it soon! :D
thank u kanye very cool
my activity on the site is on and off. find me on reddit browsing r/whitepeopletwitter or doing something dumb on instagram, probably danganronpa or blend-s related but go off ig kay faraday best girl i love peko pekoyama she's a gorgeous baby angel bye bro i am just vibing
I made some edits (colours and images, mostly) to your newest about me, thank you (:
Esme's AvatarEsme
looks really nice c:

Pages: 123··· 1314151617··· 616263

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page