PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Moonblast * Esme's free templates

Forum Index > Other > Other Art >

Pages: 12345678··· 626364

CelticCiara's AvatarCelticCiara
Hello, so I was thinking of using the Gardevoir about me, but I was wondering is there a way to change the tcg art to a different picture? Like if I wanted it to be a Mawile one week and then change it to a Mew the next, like how we can change the background image?
Name Change Use to be SpiritPanda I'm hoarding Apples, send me any you don't want ill even pay for them if need to^-^
Official Gif from the Movie: Lilo & Stich
'Pudge controls the weather' Avatar Drawn By: Pikappyon on PFQ
Esme's AvatarEsme
I actually was planning on making another customizable about-me .u.
i have nothing but love for the places that call me home
★ art made by me ★ background ★ icon - me - my shop
CelticCiara's AvatarCelticCiara
Eeee, awesome! I'll wait to see what amazing new about me you make next. I love your stuff and all the purples you use ^-^ never have to much purple x3
OmegaReploid's AvatarOmegaReploid
can you do a Megaman X5 form template?

i'll even be very nice and give you the picture i want

From the Megaman X5 offical artwork
"This is what's wrong, all right. Its Badly infected. I just don't know what it is.(into a mic) Rocky, I need you to study the tape of the rescue on the volcano. We're looking for something that scratched Billy. " -Matt Medic, Rescue heroes the movie. Profile picture is Mr. EAD as princess Peach from the F-ZERO anime
Trash-chan's AvatarTrash-chan
Aaaaah I love your Absol about me!! <333
hello there, my name is Trash-chan but you can simply call me Trash or Kaede !! im a serious weeb so i suppose it's best that you dont take me seriously hhhh geez is it bad to be enamoured in a fictional character ? gareki is one of a kind,,,,, if yogi and nai doesn't treat him properly i'll punt them into tim buktu to be honest uhhhh i dont know what to put here so have a lot of space smh avatar is official art of fushimi saruhiko from k project; man what's with all those super ikemen characters popping up from anime and manga ? they're gonna be the death of me one day.
Dear Blue's AvatarDear Blue
w o a h
i love this template so much!!! i love the window style and the design! i'll use it very soon!! <3
number two!
i'm guessing this is how you do 1+ window, right? i added the stock credit for the picture, but i'll change the pic later. but again this is so cool and i look foward to seeing more work!! <3
theme by ToxicGluttony // Stock
[ 199 / 500 boxes collected ]
Esme's AvatarEsme
That looks nice! <3
Tiburce's AvatarTiburce
These are super duper nice! The colors work well on all of em, everything is ever so perfectly placed, nothing visibly stretched/pixelized...very amazing, overall!! As you can see, I took quite a liking to this one. I love Froslass. ;v;
Esme's AvatarEsme
This code still has errors. Lemme fix it, okay?
Esme's AvatarEsme
Take all the little things away, seek all the dimensions that stray from my eyes
  • X
  • Tab 1
  • Tab 2
  • Tab 3
  • Tab 4
  • Tab 5
Ohhhh hey! So sorry for the delay and not doing suggestions much, but I hope this makes up for it. Here's a customizable thing! I'll be making more things like this in the future. Before using, I recommend you look through the tabs! They'll show you a few tips and stuff! Pastebin code
Header
cell 1 cell 2 cell 3
cell 4 cell 5 cell 6
progress bar!
There's nothing here! :I
What did I say?
Note: If you want to change the amount of tabs, then look at the UL and LI section. In order to adjust the position of the tabs, you can individually change them where it says "nth-child" ;u; this will require a bit of knowledge of coding, sorry! Oh, and one other thing, DO NOT REMOVE THE BRACKETS.
I hope you enjoy this code!~ Remember to only use images you are allowed to use. If you want to return to the first page, click the X button!
Made by Esme, sprite by Game Freak

Pages: 12345678··· 626364

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page