PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Moonblast * Esme's free templates

Forum Index > Other > Other Art >

Pages: 123··· 2223242526··· 616263

sauriel's Avatarsauriel
I think someone should add some contrast to the Electric one though, the colors kinda blend together and it might break the legibility guidelines.
Check out some of my links below!
Code: Sauriel | Art: Xaandiir
Lexiebeth's AvatarLexiebeth
@Esme Sure :) @Infernapefan2 Totally agree, the yellow is kind of an eyesore, but it was the last one I made and my eyes were glazing over so I gave up on it. I can edit the colors tomorrow xD
Avatar made by Idolxtry on Tumblr
Ryujin73's AvatarRyujin73
Be advised that I'll be using THIS template of awesomeness! I kinda edited the template a bit, picture-wise. Check the About Me in my profile and you'll see what I mean. As always, stay awesome. :)

The Darkness Within Story

Check out my Story! :3
Avatar by Naerie for my use only. Template
For my use only!
, and Story Banner created by Galleon
Érable's AvatarÉrable
Esme, the pictures are broken for the purity template ;-;
Rëwrïttën's AvatarRëwrïttën
Boopy, doopy, doo. I've used the Mysterons template for a little bit now, and forgot to say so .-. Sorry. I'm using It by the way. Just felt like I should say it.
I am a Misophobe. Formerly known as AnAbsolsGhost Avatar is made by the amazing maureiceopye. thank you so much for it! I'm a really annoying person, it's okay to tell me :)
Lexiebeth's AvatarLexiebeth
I updated my post on the last page with a new color palette for the Elecktrike variant. Now you can at least read the text ^-^'
Wow these are all so amazing!!! No I'm not joking by any means! I wish you were still taking requests though haha.
~Phoenix
Starkban's AvatarStarkban
Hey, i'm probably gonna use one of your templates. Thanks for making them c: (I'm learning about the stuff so i can modify colors, and stuff like that)
Avatar art made by ALKM. I have permission to use the image.
Esme's AvatarEsme

QUOTE originally posted by Sugita

Esme, the pictures are broken for the purity template ;-;
Unfortunately I used the absolutely trashy site Imgsafe for store those. Truth be told i'm not very proud of that template anymore, but I will update the post when I get to it.
i have nothing but love for the places that call me home
★ art made by me ★ background ★ icon - me - my shop
Érable's AvatarÉrable
Okay ;-; It really is a crappy site. I use imgbb.com personally, it's a https site as well, and much more reliable and very nice.

Pages: 123··· 2223242526··· 616263

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page