PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

ϟ☁Thunder and Lightning i'm getting excited(GH Jul 2020)ϟ☁

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Discussion > Type Race Teams >

Pages: 1234

Iceland's AvatarIceland

Welcome to the Gigavolt Havoc Type Race Thread! My name is Iceland (Secretly i am Kaminari) Welcome to my secret base, here we support our awesome Electric guys! Looking for a Host for a Raffle PM me or Post here

Members & Clicklist

Clicklist Iceland: Morpeko or Shinx Sheepoid: Mareep Tosi: Toxel mikestarprince: Toxel MonkeyBug853: Random LunaOokami: Raikou/ Togedemaru ChocolateYeti: Random faithypooo15: Pincurchin AbsoluteMarbles: Yamper or Tynamo gladio: Mareep Skarmawile: Tynamo Starbuster1: Joltik xDarkTranquility: Thundurus and Magnemite Maetis: Tynamo Velsper: Yamper, Mareep, Electrike and Togedemaru wldn21: Random Vallindox: Shinx JohnWinchester: Pichu TheSoapyDolphin: Random xRequiemx: Random Ñøøbîëst: Mareep

Egg Chart

EXP Eggs
50% steel
3,840 none
50% rock
50% steel
50% water
50% ghost
50% flying
50% bug
50% ground
50% normal
50% fairy
50% water
50% poison
50% flying
50% flying
50% fairy
50% flying
50% dragon

Point Chart

EXP Points
1,280 1
2,560 2
3,840 3
5,120 4
6,400 5
7,680 6
8,960 7
10,240 8
20,480 16
30,720 24

Available Pairs

User Avaiable Pairs

Shelter CSS

The original type race CSS was created by bishop. They're not active on the site anymore, so here is an updated version, made by pheaux. Here you can find custom CSS, that you add to your site skin and that will highlight all eggs of your type race tea, so they are easier to find. To add it go to 'Farm' > 'Other Links' and select 'Site Skins' under the tool-section. If you use the default skin, you need to create a new skin first. Then follow the instructions in the post.

Mascots

Created by Lonely Heart
Joint Shop with Sofy13: TIN AND ICEY'S SHOP OPEN NOW! Current Avatar: From gezeïchnet
Signature by CatEnergetic. Gif.
Sheepoid's AvatarSheepoid
merry christmas I'm in this team for the month :D Probably gonna hunt mareep sheeps <3
Epic icon by snek! hello i'm sheep ! i like cheese and fluffy things :D I'm very forgetful so if I don't reply to you in 2 days then I probably forgot. Feel free to send me a PM if I do, thank you! :)
Iceland's AvatarIceland

QUOTE originally posted by Sheepoid

merry christmas I'm in this team for the month :D Probably gonna hunt mareep sheeps <3
Welcome to the team! i'll add you soon!
Tosi's AvatarTosi
I'm on this team and hunting Toxel I have a 99% Shinxel and 99% Luxray pair someone can borrow for the race Also whoever gets 2,000 points use [ inventory=typerace] can get a special from my 'swap' field (which will be renamed 'Prizes' once the race starts)
hey! i'm on team electric this month, gonna hunt toxel to take advantage of my higher poison badge. here's some potential mascots C:
  • Misc.
  • Banners & Stuff
  • Important Mons
i'm mike. he/him. here's my journal. icon & button by me
banners by eeveebailey. gay chimchars by gladio. pokesona sprite by me
Iceland's AvatarIceland

QUOTE originally posted by Tosi

I'm on this team and hunting Toxel I have a 99% Shinxel and 99% Luxray pair someone can borrow for the race Also whoever gets 2,000 points use [ inventory=typerace] can get a special from my 'swap' field (which will be renamed 'Prizes' once the race starts)
That's great, let's enjoy and good luck to all!! Also welcome to the team!
Tosi's AvatarTosi
Sorry for posting again but it seems there is an error on the 6,400 EXP eggs, the hint says 50% electric for both of them but it should say 50% poison for Toxel (the other one I'm not sure about)
MonkeyBug853's AvatarMonkeyBug853
Hi everyone! I’m on this team for the month, I’ll be hatching any electric eggs I can find. GL to everyone and I look forward to being on this team :3
~🐚~ Avatar credit: made by Duchesslunaire ~🐚~ Let’s be friends! ~🐚~
Iceland's AvatarIceland

QUOTE originally posted by Tosi

Sorry for posting again but it seems there is an error on the 6,400 EXP eggs, the hint says 50% electric for both of them but it should say 50% poison for Toxel (the other one I'm not sure about)
Edited for now ;D! also MonkeyBug853 welcome to the friendly electric team <3
LunaOokami's AvatarLunaOokami
Hello~ I'm in this team this month & I'll be chaining Elekid. I hoard Shinx/evos and probably have at least two pairs for each berry pref and happy to to lend them out for TR.
× 309
Buying G.Orbs @ 60zc each or swapping other summons for them in my shop I'm scared to get close and I hate being alone I long for that feeling to not feel at all The higher I get, the lower I'll sink I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim
code-hercules background Icon by Syre

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page