PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

UFT: Flying/Steel/Ghost RTEs / LF: GP + credits

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Trades >

Lonely Heart's AvatarLonely Heart
Hiya! So I've got a good number of RTEs just sitting around in my field. I've got no plans to use them anytime in the near future, so may as well sell them! I'm looking for 2k/2GP per evolution! In the case of the Rookidee, that means I'm asking 4k/4GP as they're all RTE twice! I am currently only accepting credits and GP. I have no need for ZC currently, and items are too hard to math with. So! Here is my current stock, listed by the pokemon, number of pokemon, and what evolutions it provides.
Pokemon # Available Evolution # / Type
75 x 2 x 1
13 x 1 x 1
40 x 1
Thanks for your attention!
Hiya~ My name's Lonely and I'm an avid coder and nervous wreck. Consider checking out my shop, please! And check out my journal if you're willing to help me with dex entries!
Kaolin's AvatarKaolin
I'd be interested in 80 flying RTE for credits please ^^ so that would be 40 Rookidee for 160k?
They're yours! I'll go ahead and remove them from stock. Please let me know when you are planning to be online so I can send them! And once my trade slots are freed up >.<
Maetis's AvatarMaetis
No need, I got them
Come check out my shop!!
S/A, custom pair hunts, regular/exclusive/variant 90%+ pairs, pairs rental
Kaolin's AvatarKaolin

QUOTE originally posted by Lonely Heart

They're yours! I'll go ahead and remove them from stock. Please let me know when you are planning to be online so I can send them! And once my trade slots are freed up >.<
I'll be properly online at about 7:00/8:00 PFQ but will sporadically accept trades between now and then (at work heh) :D so you can start sending whenever if you don't mind the trades sitting around.
Understood! I'll be asleep at that time, so I suppose I'll start sending!
Bump! Still looking to get rid of these RTEs~
bump!
bump :<
bump . . . ?

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page