PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Alola Pokedex

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Pages: 12

Digital-Claws's AvatarDigital-Claws
So to unlock alola summon items, I need 96 pokedex entries, I'm working on finishing my totem forms but even when I do, I would end up with 95 pokemon registered. Am I missing something very obvious? From what I can see I'll be only missing the ultra beats, legendaries, type null/silvally and tapu pokemon.
Nightmøn's AvatarNightmøn
Maybe it's the alolan form that you miss? It count toward the Alola dex, but they're in the Kanto part as form.
My first language is french! So sorry in advance for misunderstanding xD Click them, thankie! >> Shop Banner made by me
Digital-Claws's AvatarDigital-Claws

QUOTE originally posted by Nightmøn

Maybe it's the alolan form that you miss? It count toward the Alola dex, but they're in the Kanto part as form.
Oh my god you're probably right, Raticates pokedex says Alolan totem form, which I dont have. Oof thanks for this, I knew it was something silly that I missed, though it could be easier to find when youre focusing on Alola and not Kanto.
Take not that you dont need to evolve the pokémons yourself, you can ask someone to dex them ^^
skylarmarieee's Avatarskylarmarieee
thank you so much for asking this question! i've been stumped forever Dx do the variant totem formes count towards alolan?
If you are speaking of the totem Q, they dont count. They are considered "exclusive" ^^

QUOTE originally posted by Nightmøn

If you are speaking of the totem Q, they dont count. They are considered "exclusive" ^^
ahhh okay... that means i'm stumped again >.<" i'm not sure now what i have to do to unlock the rest of the alolan stuff :(
selocon's Avatarselocon
Alolan formes count (Vulpix, Dugtrio, Marowak, etc)
Avatar by the most amazing Mochafox #standwithEMS

QUOTE originally posted by selocon

Alolan formes count (Vulpix, Dugtrio, Marowak, etc)
the alolan formes i don't have are the ones that need to be beside Tapu Koko/etc. but i don't have the 96 alolan dex entries to unlock them >.<" i literally do not know what to do
Do you have all the formes like totem, oricorio, wishiwashi, lycanroc, etc?

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page