PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Special birthday Cele visit!

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions >

Pages: 1234

Terabbit's AvatarTerabbit

QUOTE originally posted by Cele

What if the current Birthday page was made Cele-flavoured for lore reasons (she comes to celebrate with you and share good vibes; the birthday page has no NPC or flavour like this) and she provided the opportunity for you to buy the birthday CSes while she's visiting?
Added to the main post. I like the idea of cele being the one who gives users their birthday cs. Its like a 'free sample' kind of thing 🤣🤣
credit
Background drawn by AdimivA on twitter Gif created by JUSTICEBEETLE F2U & Icon code by Gumshoe
Cele's AvatarCele
That's kind of what I was thinking! You go do your birthday clicks, she waives the fee on your special sprite. Everyone walks out happy. :D
sig code and sig bg image made by me
Iggyzilla tm's AvatarIggyzilla tm
Honestly such a cute and wholesome idea! I love the idea of Cele in a sense wishing you a happy birthday and being there to make it all the happier. Even if it we're just a Cele coat of paint added to that page, and her giving you a "free sample", I'd be so content. It's little things like that that can really brighten up someone's day. So for all these cute little points you've all made, I DEFINITELY support. I hope this least gets looked at. :)
Type Race Dec. 2020!
(Trophy by GnarleyQuinn!)
(Avatar is a Braxien/Zoroark hybrid created by myself!)
x Arlecchinø's Avatarx Arlecchinø
oh my goodness, Yes!! i've always wanted a Birthsei and was very dissapointed when i found out i couldnt get one anymore. while celes market was a blessing i think this could be great!
cy/fev. he/they pronouns. find me at @scorkaji on discord if you need me
King's Shield

King's Shield

Forme-Change Item

(: 0)

A mysterious shield that enervates attackers. Aegislash could make good use of this.

Sells for 500

Lv. 100 — +9,038,024
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
ElectricDark
Happiness 27%
Calm nature
Lv. 100 — +10,613,214
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
DarkFlying
Happiness 27%
Rash nature
Lv. 100 — +4,759,979
Aspear EggAspear Egg
Aspear Egg (SOUR)
Cheri EggCheri Egg
Cheri Egg (SPICY)
Chesto EggChesto Egg
Chesto Egg (DRY)
Pecha EggPecha Egg
Pecha Egg (SWEET)
Rawst EggRawst Egg
Rawst Egg (BITTER)
Fairy
Happiness 27%
Impish nature

avatar from Hazbin Hotel s1e8 pkmnpanel code
Bumpity
Bump
DeltaSystem's AvatarDeltaSystem
This would be kinda fun (and give me a reason to care for my b-day). Maybe the first time it happens, you get a free sample, but the next time, the price would be wavered (like Cele mentioned)? That way users won't have a reason to complain that they don't have enough ZC, which would be a big negative, seeing that you don't want to feel bad on your B-Day. It would really brighten a User's day.
~Delta 🪐
Made by HorrorGal13
  • Main
  • Credits
Your chaotic mess. Type Race Points: 504
Tabs by Esme Avatar made with this awsome picrew!
Support! I was really excited when Cele's CS shop first showed up and bought a couple of my missing birthday CS sprites, but now I kinda wish I had a way to get them on my birthday. What about an option for trading in a non-timeline-birthday birthday CS for one with a timeline date that is your birthday?

Hopefully better explanation?

EG. My birthday comes around and the birthday page with a visiting Cele lets me trade in my non-timeline Birthday Absol for a Birthday Absol with a timeline date that is my birthday. But perhaps only one exchange per year, so I have to wait for the following year to be able to do the same thing with my birthday Salamence and birthday Garthic?
Avatar credits: Melan Plusle & Minun Galaxy avatar made by Sharpy, (for my use only)
bump
Bump

Pages: 1234

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page