PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

kindly help

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Quantum-Joker's AvatarQuantum-Joker
the text below is a strippet from a guide i have read If you log-in 5 days in a row, you get 100gp. Since there are 30 days in a month, if you log-in everyday, you can get 600gp which represents 75zc so 15% of Hypermode but i am only getting 5gc how can i take it up to 100gc?
MonkeyBug853's AvatarMonkeyBug853
It used to be 100gp but they changed it so now it’s 10gp I believe
~🐚~ Avatar credit: made by Duchesslunaire ~🐚~ Let’s be friends! ~🐚~
oh no :(
Bubble07's AvatarBubble07
In the past, the end prize in the five day login was 100GP. However, what ended up happening was an overabundance of GP, deva;uing the currency itself (which is why you can sometimes see 1ZC/7GP/5kCR, that was how far GP devalued). To fix the economy, Niet nerfed the prize to 10GP instead. There is no way to increase it, as that is the base right now. The guide you mention was made before the nerf. However, there are still ways to gain GP! You can trade other currency for it, enter the contests, or make interactions to fill the Fabu bar personal goal :) Hope this helped!

Team : 0 points

Call me bubble/bubs! (they/them) Icon made by me! If you like my pfp, visit my Art Shop for one of your own!
thanks dude im finally understanding this site but i think im getting 5gp
RenCringe's AvatarRenCringe
Shoulda probably checked the guide before linking it, sorry for causing confusion ^^"

Click on the signpost for credits!
Journal Boyfriend
+15 RP | LF Specific S/A
CottonEevee's AvatarCottonEevee
that guide is very outdated; check me and LadyElemental's posts to see what it's missing.
She/Her Hiiie! You can call me Cotton! I’m a spriting enthusiast and I love it here on PFQ. Credits

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page