PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Selling one art piece to multiple people

Forum Index > Core > Help >

Matamoja's AvatarMatamoja
I wondered if there were any rules about this: Say you make a piece of art, not a commission or anything like that. Just a piece of art that you want to sell. Kinda like an Adopt. Are you allowed to sell the piece to multiple people? Or can you just sell to one person? Sorry if this is badly worded or the answer is somehow obvious ^^; I am an anxious mess and like to make sure of stuff like this.
Name: Matamoja "And what if none of their souls were saved? They went to their maker impeccably shaved"
~Sweeney Todd
Niet's AvatarNiet
What would people be buying here? If you're selling a licence to use the art then yeah I guess you can sell it to multiple people. But generally people who buy art want a unique item.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Matamoja's AvatarMatamoja

QUOTE originally posted by Niet

What would people be buying here? If you're selling a licence to use the art then yeah I guess you can sell it to multiple people. But generally people who buy art want a unique item.
Yeah, I guess a license to use the art is more along the lines of what I'm wondering about. Thanks for the answer ^^

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2020 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page