PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Rules Update: Question Reposting

Forum Index > Core > Announcements > News Archive >

Pages: 12

Blank Banshee's AvatarBlank Banshee
Since we don't have the main rules post up (don't worry, it's coming, we just want to make sure everything's fair and even) this is a temporary announcement to be folded into the proper rules once those go up. I've seen a dramatic spike in the amount of people reposting a question that's already been asked or is very easy to look up using the PFQ Wiki or in some cases the PF1 Wiki for things that haven't changed between PF1 and PFQ like avatars and signatures. Due to this, some new things are going to be happening. If you repost a question that's been answered within the last week (six (6) days), you will receive a short mute. This is only being done because of the sheer volume of posts in the Help forums that are literally the same questions regurgitated over and over and over and over and over and over again. It becomes wearing, and hopefully this will help people learn that a lot of your questions can be answered by looking and reading before asking for help. To also enhance the archival of resources for learning, we have a FAQ that users are encouraged to add to, as well as a Guides Forum that contains guides on many different subjects. Threads in the Help forum are retained for two (2) weeks before being deleted, to also add to this. This is double the restriction on reposting help threads intentionally.
tember45's Avatartember45
okay, thanks. :D the same questions do get irritating some times. :)
Mikanü Jasü's AvatarMikanü Jasü
I should have read this before asking a question in the help forum. x-x I wasn't sure if it was a repeated question, because I didn't see it on the first couple of pages. However, I do have a feeling it might be one. v-v I apologize and will look at the FAQ, or the other things you mentioned from now on before asking a question in the help forum. Edit: Turns out it was a repeated question and I deleted it myself so it wouldn't take up more space. Again I apologize :(
Kiwani's AvatarKiwani
It sounds fair to me, not for sure about anyone else.
*11/300 Fujin's Lamp All avatar credit of Nathaniel the Natu goes to Sina142's joint art shop.
HarukaKagame's AvatarHarukaKagame
Sounds completely fair to me, as well! ))
"It's all just a dream.."
Rawr's AvatarRawr
Sounds good. I barely even skim the forums anyways, though. I generally try to figure stuff out on my own. heh. ^_^
Short mute? what is this, some new slang for the word Ban
Blank Banshee's AvatarBlank Banshee

QUOTE originally posted by TAKangaskhan yt

Short mute? what is this, some new slang for the word Ban
It means a mute of one to two days.
Void's AvatarVoid
When you have a Mute, you can't post in the forums.
SongLyric's AvatarSongLyric
I completely agree with this, and the punishment is reason able. Not only its reasonable, it also is enough to make us think what we did and make sure we dont repeat questions. Great idea!
Pm me for a 1x1, depends on topic.Skitty's Sprite Shop(PS She is where I got my awesome avatar from!)My Pokesona Pokesona and I :3
My Pokesona was made by RainbowMalik

Pages: 12

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page