PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Haha Hyperfixation Machine go Brrr

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123

Bubble07's AvatarBubble07
hhhnnhnhnnngg I have too many RTE pokemon in my fields... thanks to my luck in pokerus. Made a trade thread to sell some of them so they stop clogging up my fields and I can fill them back up with new mons. I have this weird brain thing that tells me RTEs can't be in open fields because it wastes interactions so I hide them away, but I also like having a large Farm bc I click them myself. Very difficult.

Team : 0 points

Call me bubble/bubs! (they/them) Icon made by me!
Profile change! The Joltik one was years, and I mean YEARS old. I needed an update! Joltik used to be one of my favourite Pokemon, which was why it was my pfp back then, but I've really fallen in love with Goomy and wanted to show it! I also like seeing the improvement I've made in drawing over the years. I still have a long way to go, but its definitely better! Still cant do backgrounds to save my life tho, lol.

Old pfp

New pfp

Yoooo, today was the day I finally finished the online Tasks! Four million credits is wayyy more money than I've had at one time. Too bad I need most of it to finish summoning the Ultra Beasts... Still, that's another task complete! I'm one step coser to my goal of finishing all of the Task List :)
I'm so very close to obtaining Arceus for the first time, but this last stretch of eggs is so hard ;^; Eggdex: 579/584 Pokedex: 1,265/1,349 Missing eggs: - Type: Null - Kinaster - Koroku - The recent exclusives Missing pokedex: - Mostly megas - Silvally formes - Some exclusives Kinaster is so hard to breed! I've got a 92% pair and they produce so little eggs in general. Idk how people use the BFM if at all...
Re: Kinaster I... I'm so dumb. I didn't even look it up to see what it took to breed Kinaster. I've clicked almost 30k without doing the thing I need to actually breed it. aaaaaaaaa
Decided to open the boxbox I had saved as a treat to myself for such a good Type Race and ended up with a Beast Ball summon, which is super wild! Definitely worth it though, as its nearly 4x as valuable as the boxbox. Since I've already summoned all the UBs this is pure profit. Woohoo!
CAN I GET SOME POGS IN CHAT?????? I literally screamed out loud when she appeared - I'm still in shock! This hunt has become wayyy longer than the first, but all that hard work has finally paid off! I'm one third of the way done and more pumped than ever! Also what's interesting is all three melans I've hatched have been female despite the ratio for Goomy being 1:1 :o

Arceus Rank Achieved!

aaaaaaa Its been so long and a hard road, but I've finally done it! I've gotten arceus rank!
Very upset that some people are so greedy... For context: in the last forty-eight hours a user has been found to have hacked into >1 year inactive accounts by guessing their passwords and had siphoned currency/items and pokemon to their own account for personal gain. they have profitied from this theft. I will never sell my S/A pokemon outside of the "Extra S/A" field. I will never sell my melans Obsidian or Temeraire. I have in the past sold one Melan Goomy to user AidenShepard. this is the only one I have done so far. I will never sell my account upgrades.
There's been quite a drought in my hunt, unfortunately. Paired with my last Ubercharm running out, I think I'll take a bit of a break from Goomy and focus on raising my other badges. Good thing I bought a save bar thingy :]

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page