PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Haha Hyperfixation Machine go Brrr

Forum Index > PokéFarm > Journals >

Pages: 123

Bubble07's AvatarBubble07
Hmm, hello! I've never made a journal on any site before, though I had one in the past IRL. It was mainly for when something exceptional happened (like seeing a cool bug). Anyway, My alias is bubbles! You can call me bubs too, or even Beryl if you'd like. Beryllium is one of my favourite elements :3 I'm 18 and entering university this Fall. I've taken a few hiatuses off the site, but I always find myself coming back! This journal will contain the following: - Next to no coding because I can't understand style tags, nor will I attempt to. - Okay, maybe a little coding because I know BBCcode. - Lists of things (obviously lol) - On-site things (hunts, objectives, etc) - Rambles about my favourite source materials - Maybe some pics of bugs (of course pics of bugs!!!!) And that's about it! As is the rules, please don't post in my journal! Simply enjoy the content :)

Team : 0 points

Call me bubble/bubs! (they/them) Icon made by me!

Hunts & Specials

Current hunt

First Specials

First Shiny: First Albino: First Melanistic:

Hunts

First Hunt: Finneon Ended at: 14s/5a/0m/1709h Second Hunt: Goomy Ended at: 12s/9a/2m/1064h Third Hunt: Purrloin Ended at: 9s/6a/911h Fourth Hunt: Stunky Ended at: 10s/4a/0m/735h Fifth Hunt: Buneary Paused at: 1s/1a/0m/259h Sixth hunt: Goomy Saved at: 37s/36a/1m/2585h Future hunt: Wurmple

Objectives

Essentially the quests I give myself on the site

Main Quests

1. Have all Class Two Master badges 2. Have a living Sinnoh Shinydex

Secondary Quests

1. All Alcreamie variants + Shiny Sweets 2. Hunt melan Palkia + Dialga and shiny trio 3. Complete all Tasks on the Task List

Sources I Like

Fandoms I'm in and content I like!

Main Interests

Alt title: Talk to me about any of these things please I love talking about them Pokemon (the Ranger series, Diamond+Pearl) Transformers (TF:Prime, TFA) Animal Crossing: New Horizons Arthropods (Bugs, Spiders, other insects) Boku No Hero Academia

Secondary Interests

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Toilet-Bound Hanako-kun Dead by Daylight Cosplay
Under construction: Sinnoh Shinydex

Type Race Rotation

-->
Reserved
Reserved

Thoughts on Mass-Click Weekend 68

Ohhohoohohoohohhhohoohh the new megastone looks so much like its for Goodra! The colours directly relate to its colour palette and I'm excited!! If it is Goodra I'll mega Obsidian right away, I desperately want the entire melan Goo dragon line <3 Malamar is a good guess as well, the stones colours fit with its pallette. I'm for sure going to participate this weekend! I can't wait to see if I'm correct or not! Edit: ohohoohohoohohohOOHOHOOHHHOHOOHHOOHOHO!!!!!!!!! "Overwhelmed with affection for its trainer, upon Mega Evolution, their slime takes on poisonous properties in order to better protect them from harm."- PokeDex Entry for Mega Goodra Oh precious baby!!!!
Okay yeah, now that the sprites for the Goomy line have updated I desperatly want the entire Melanistic line, its such a glow-up from the previous colours! I'll continue my Buneary hunt until I get the whole shiny line then I'll switch back right away - I've had great Melan luck with Goomy so hopefully I can get three in 2000 eggs or so! Edit: Okay so turns out my brain has decided to hyperfixate on Melan Goomy so I'm ending my Buneary hunt TBC..... And starting a Goomy hunt. In my defense they are very lovely goo dragons and arguably harder to hatch than Buneary's based solely on egg EXP. Anyway here are the two buns I was able to hatch in the super tiny hunt:

Pages: 123

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2021 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | WikiGet shortlink for this page