PFQ Banner

This is PokéFarm Q, a free online Pokémon collectables game.

Already a user? New to PFQ?

Implementing A 'Block' Feature

Forum Index > Core > Suggestions > Under Consideration >

Pages: 123··· 7980818283··· 858687

JoanOfArceus's AvatarJoanOfArceus
Agreed, it's the one thing I really want to be improved so far --- Edit/addendum: I just now noticed the warning from Niet and I'm really worried, was I coming off as aggressive? I didn't mean to
WIP - Assets are from DDLC
DrWho's AvatarDrWho
Hi Katie, I'm really sorry I said I wouldn't implement remove users from clicklists. Since there are objections at all I added it. It's an option you can toggle on the farm page. I should have brought the feature up here and now in the community thread. I admit I picked selective posts from the past which is the opposite of listening to the community. I'll try to do better next time. Since I only just implemented it, I'm putting it in the userscripts thread first for everyone who is interested to test. If everything goes well I'll ask for an update. Also if you want help implementing any ideas please feel free to post on the userscripts thread again! Also hi Gumhsoe, thank you for posting my quote directly when it's being paraphrased. That's something I really appreciate!
Avatar by Kaelwolfur. Sent from my PokéNav
I've already replied in your other thread with my thanks but I feel the need to do it again because I very much appreciate that you took time out of your schedule to impliment this, I'm very happy with the code and appreciate this very much. Thank you again, Who!
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
Thank you so much Dr Who! You do so very much for the community <3

★ Zachary ★ They/He ★ 22 ★

Quiet nature collector.
Free Eggdex Help + Free Pair Creation Help Free Forum Templatescredits

credits

Code & Divider @Neonyan Signature Pagedoll @Vehemourn on Toyhou.se Forum Icon @Kotatsu on Toyhou.se
Niet [Adam]'s AvatarNiet [Adam]
Another update from DrWho, allowing a toggle of what to do with users on the multi-profile view.
Clip from Pokémon anime, re-lined by me
-- OMNOMNOM!
Featured story: Injustice Feedback welcome!
Neonyan's AvatarNeonyan
Awesome! Thanks so much <3
funeraljorts's Avatarfuneraljorts
Thanks for the update! Really happy with the new feature :)
avatar made on picrew with this creator
Sadly I just discovered that by completely changing their username it's possible for someone to circumvent being blocked. Is there a way this can be fixed? Does each individual user have a sort of unique ID like on other websites?
Vixony An's AvatarVixony An

QUOTE originally posted by KatieKomics

Sadly I just discovered that by completely changing their username it's possible for someone to circumvent being blocked. Is there a way this can be fixed? Does each individual user have a sort of unique ID like on other websites?
If you click your party button you'll see a special short-link to your account, I think this is applied to site skins you create as well. Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure this link never changes. So if you can somehow get that link, maybe you can block them indefinitely through userscript?
I hope so. This is basically an exploit that anyone can get around. I went to the old username, which I had still blocked, and it no longer existed so I got a 404 message. So I went through google to block the new account.

Pages: 123··· 7980818283··· 858687

Cannot post: Please log in to post

© PokéFarm 2009-2024 (Full details)Contact | Rules | Privacy | Reviews 4.6★Get shortlink for this page